Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ever play when you're half asleep and...

Fashion Designer
    The daily reset is 2 am for me and I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to gift and clear tables, or take care of a food item that I forgot to plan the timing well for and it would otherwise rot before I wake up in the morning. Usually I plan my food so that it will all last til morning for those times when I turn off my alarm and go back to sleep without realizing it. As a result I frequently forget to send any special gift requests because I'm still half asleep. This is particularly bad when I sometimes forget for several days in a row to a neighbor who has been desperately begging on my wall every day for some specialty part a couple of weeks after everyone else finished needing them. I've done this a few times, mostly with one neighbor in particular. This poor neighbor has over 200 neighbors herself and keeps trying to send parts requests to all at once which clogs up her system every time and then she gets nothing for days until she stops sending requests. As I'm one of her best neighbors she tips me daily and often comes to me for help.

Fortunately I don't wake up just to do this every day, especially if its a food gift day. I have a number of neighbors who prefer food gifts, though most prefer parts. Rather than trying to keep track of who wanted what (which I did for quite awhile, it got too hard), I just alternate gifts. I often do two days of parts, then one day food gifts. Sometimes one day parts, one day food. If we have a new appliance that requires a lot of specialty parts I'll even go three days parts before one day food. By that point my two most die hard food neighbors start posting notes on my wall and my other foodies are back to responding with food instead of parts. Rarely if the parts requests are still coming in strong after three days, I'll do a fourth day of parts for the new appliance and just gift food to my foodies. Since more neighbors prefer parts I sleep in on food gift days cause most are not going to miss anything they really wanted that day anyway and the food gift neighbors don't fill up on gifts as fast. All my neighbors have varying tolerances to receiving both food and parts fortunately so I manage to keep them all reasonably happy this way.

...I definitely had a dream last night about eating Egg Bread.

Fashion Designer
    I wrote 'played' in my neighbor's wall and realized the next morning that I was On Zoo story 2 , not pet shop story.

New Resident
    When I'm tired I am always baking something that I didn't want.

New Resident
    I often bake something I don't want when I'm tired.

Host(ess)
    My first TL game was Pet Shop. Once I crossbreeded something(forgot what) and then fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to place. In the morning I woke up and freaked because I thought that i hadnt placed or something. I was like flinf off the blanket and rush to the charger!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234