Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever play when you're half asleep and...

Ever play when you're half asleep and...

...Awkwardly mistake a Morning Cheer on the stove for a tip on a table? Just did that myself, haha. Any other stories of goofy mistakes in the game?

The Honorable Panda
    When I first started playing farm story (and it went social) I was visiting someone but forgot to come home. When I went back on the game, I thought I was on my farm and I email support telling them someone stole my farm!!!

Of course went back later and realized what I had done and had to send a "oops" email back to support. lol
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When I first started playing farm story (and it went social) I was visiting someone but forgot to come home. When I went back on the game, I thought I was on my farm and I email support telling them someone stole my farm!!!

Of c?ourse went back later and realized what I had done and had to send a "oops" email back to support. lol
    Thats pretty funny

Rhino Keeper
    Omg!! And they made you a mod?!!!! Hahaha. That's sounds like about the right criteria! Lol. Sorry sweety- we all know you're the best thing in this place and honestly if they didn't have you sorting out everyone's problems.. Well.. There'd be no point of the forum. You're da best and we all luv ya. They really should consider awarding you for your efforts.. Just saying.

Grand Emperor
    Oh god, I would need a lot of space to list the dumb stuff I've done.

One time I freaked out thinking gems were deducted when it turned out I just can't count. Of course I had already posted in a few threads how my gems disappeared and pmed GM, so I had to go back and admit I can't add and retract my posts.

It took me along time to figure out why all these silly people kept sending me dog bowls. Couldn't they see I don't have a dog?

Grand Emperor
    I've also done a few awesome auto corrects on the forum.

Executive Chef
    Fashion was my first game and I didn't really get the concept of "liking" things right away. I would visit someone's boutique, look around, and tap on the things I actually, personally liked. Sometimes I would go to boutiques and not tap on anything. It sounds really dumb now, but I just did not grasp the concept

Also, one time I had to email support because I couldn't figure out what I had spent my gems on. I was like, "I bought that purple dress, and then something happened, and gems were missing!" and they were like "uh, would those be the gems you used to buy the purple dress?" Yes, yes they were.

Executive Chef
    It took me a while once, when I was tired, to figure out why I couldn't plant the trees on my plowed land.

And then there was the planting of six primroses when I meant to plant some other flower entirely. And I did go the store, choose, then select plot route, so I can't even blame it on fat fingering the flower selection from the plowed land. Definitely sleepy on that one. Bye-bye gems... *sniff*

And posting "watered" on my own wall instead of neighbors.

Senior Moderator
    I've accidentally declined people's requests with eyes half open. By the time I realized I've done it, I don't remember who it was, or what they wanted. Thankfully I've only done that about twice.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    I've woken up and gifted during the night and not remembered, then I try to gift everyone in the morning.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast