Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop Weekly Update 5-24-12

The Honorable Panda

Pet Shop Weekly Update 5-24-12

New teasers from DW

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post

Here's one you haven't bred yet: the Bullhuahua! It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Get some Bullhuahuas for your Pet Shop soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post

Add Les Chats Noir soon to your Pet Shop!

Remember updates roll out, you will either get the new items on Thursday or Tuesday.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-24-12 at 11:15 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    C'est bonne!

Fashion Designer
    Perhaps as part of the update ... New levels. I just went from 40 to 50.

The Honorable Panda
    Oh cool!!! New cap levels!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Perhaps as part of the update ... New levels. I just went from 40 to 50.
    I went to 41 in pss and 50 in zs2

Rhino Keeper
    That cat sure is cute, but it smells like gems! Makes my nose itch! ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    That cat sure is cute, but it smells like gems! Makes my nose itch! ;-)
    Haha, i got the same feeling

i so hope we're wrong!

Rhino Keeper
    Well I need to expand before I can get any new animals

Host(ess)
    I know this isn't right place to ask but no help in FAQS & TL just tells me to go there when I write them. (Yes, I posted more than one question here abt it, too.) When I go to NEWS in Main Menu I receive requests for permits and other items for building, etc. (Why it gives option to allow or not is strange to me b/c I wouldn't NOT allow any of my neighbors what they ask for, esp. since it costs me nothing.) My PROBLEM is that I can't seem to find any way to learn how to send out my own requests so my neighbors get them in their News sections. This makes it hard to get the things I need to complete tasks, esp. since I can't afford to pay real $ to get virtual stuff. I've tried posting to mine or others' walls to say what I need; but with so many remarks on walls every day, most ppl never see them, although the ppl who do r kind and send what they can. Will someone PLEASE explain to me HOW to make a request that goes out to my neighbors so I can get the permits & other items I need? I would be so grateful for some help with this (& just KNOW it will be something that is embarrassing when I find how easy it is, but don't care at this point b/c the game is becoming more stressful than fun and relaxing when I can't get an answer to just one question or find info on it anywhere!). I'm pretty disappointed in TL for telling me to go to forum when I stated in my email that I'd already done that & even posted my ? on ppl's walls. I know they make $ off these games from ppl who can afford to buy gems to get the good stuff (I did the same thing on Yoville on Facebook b4 I went on a fixed income with disability, then grew tired of the game & STILL have $ there.. unless they have a time limit on spending it.) My point is that, although the game is free (unless you choose to buy gems, and of course except for those awful pop-ups that "demand" you play one of their other games & the apps they sometimes put right on your screen as tho it belongs to the game you're playing), they make enough off those who CAN afford to buy gems, etc., to take the time to occasionally answer email questions that should have been covered in the FAQS part of the game. Anyway, please can someone tell me how to make these requests? (and I apologize for putting this in the wrong thread; but it's out of desperation to get an answer; and I've tried everything else I can think of!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by takomapet View Post
    I know this isn't right place to ask but no help in FAQS & TL just tells me to go there when I write them. (Yes, I posted more than one question here abt it, too.) When I go to NEWS in Main Menu I receive requests for permits and other items for building, etc. (Why it gives option to allow or not is strange to me b/c I wouldn't NOT allow any of my neighbors what they ask for, esp. since it costs me nothing.) My PROBLEM is that I can't seem to find any way to learn how to send out my own requests so my neighbors get them in their News sections. This makes it hard to get the things I need to complete tasks, esp. since I can't afford to pay real $ to get virtual stuff. I've tried posting to mine or others' walls to say what I need; but with so many remarks on walls every day, most ppl never see them, although the ppl who do r kind and send what they can. Will someone PLEASE explain to me HOW to make a request that goes out to my neighbors so I can get the permits & other items I need? I would be so grateful for some help with this (& just KNOW it will be something that is embarrassing when I find how easy it is, but don't care at this point b/c the game is becoming more stressful than fun and relaxing when I can't get an answer to just one question or find info on it anywhere!).

When you go to your Market, choose an animal which needs additional items (these animals are referred to as 'buildables' because they require additional items to build them, and they are the ones with the small hammer near their picture in the market), now when you place these animals on your shop floor they will be barricaded in a construction zone kinda thing, click on the animal and you'll get a pop-up saying "Parts needed" and it will show you what you need, next to which you will find an option "Ask friends" - click this, it will take you to your friends list, choose the once you want to request from and click "Send".
    Viola you have just sent out requests for your materials

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast