Thread: Newbie questions

Rhino Keeper

Newbie questions

I started playing 5 days ago. Yesterday I was able to play with 5 dragons, both my nbrs and non-nbrs. Today I can only play 3x with non-nbrs and 6x with nbrs. Was this a recent change? Or did I need to obtain a certain level to do this? Also, I might be missing this......is there a way to see if you have already played and with how many dragons? I don't want to keep visiting the same players if I have already played there. Thx.

The Honorable Panda
    I believe they did change the number times you can play .

There currently is not a way to see if you haver already played yet, but the suggestion to add this has been passed on.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thx! Probably another silly question : Does the breeding den give you a hint as to what you're breeding? Currently the message that I get (when I checked to see how much time it was going to take) said your dragons are still making magic. I don't remember if the message was different before when I was breeding earlier. Anyone know?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Thx! Probably another silly question : Does the breeding den give you a hint as to what you're breeding? Currently the message that I get (when I checked to see how much time it was going to take) said your dragons are still making magic. I don't remember if the message was different before when I was breeding earlier. Anyone know?
    It's always given me how much time is left, it's a surprise... to see what egg we get. I wish we could cancel breedings lol.

New Resident
    Hello... I played a long time this game, I have 2 account, and i play active one, from ipad and i play on iphone. Now i wish to play from my computer, FB... but when i go to open the game and play I can't. Pls help me. TY, bye

Grand Emperor
    Please note that Storm8 games are only available on Android or iOS mobile devices in the Apple App Store, Google Play or Amazon app store. Playing the games on a PC or using a third party service to access the games is not permitted as per our Terms of Service.