Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New tipping or "playing" with nbrs dragons

Rhino Keeper

New tipping or "playing" with nbrs dragons

It seens like now we can play with our neighbors 6 dragons
    and 3 dragons for non-nbrs just like bakery/fashion/or restaurant

I still would very much like an indicator,
    for example gift option greyed out like our other story games to show that they are my nbrs.
    And other gift option such as food!!!

I was able to play with five of my non neighbors for a while, but now its down to three.
    And yes an indicator would be a great addition... I get lost in the tapping madness that I can't remember how many I've tapped!

The Honorable Panda
    Looks like they did change the number .
    the indicator option suggestion has been passed on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    This is probably a good move to make, considering the game is in its early days. I imagine the goal here was to allow more people a chance to play with other players' dragons since being able to do so with five could fill many new farms.

Nice to see a difference between the number for neighbors and other players as well. Makes the neighbor factor more attractive.

Host(ess)

Exclamation Hmmmmm, have I already tipped here???

Quote Originally Posted by zoom27 View Post
    It seens like now we can play with our neighbors 6 dragons
    and 3 dragons for non-nbrs just like bakery/fashion/or restaurant

I still would very much like an indicator,
    for example gift option greyed out like our other story games to show that they are my nbrs.
    And other gift option such as food!!!
    YES!! I finally fond a thread on this! I would LOVE to have some sort of indication that this is a nbr and how many tips are available to tip/play/whatever it's called. I keep returning to people that I have already tipped and since the majority of people have their name starting with "Dragon" I can't remember if Ive already been there.

PLEASE, Team Lava, Make this a feature!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dstew1973 View Post
    YES!! I finally fond a thread on this! I would LOVE to have some sort of indication that this is a nbr and how many tips are available to tip/play/whatever it's called. I keep returning to people that I have already tipped and since the majority of people have their name starting with "Dragon" I can't remember if Ive already been there.

PLEASE, Team Lava, Make this a feature!
    I agree completely! This would be one of the most useful features the developers could add. I cannot even begin to say how many times I have found this feature useful in Farm Story. That in mind, of Team Lava can utilize the feature there, it would seem they could make it work here as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait I'm confused...there's a cap on how many times we can play or just the amount of dragons we can tap in one island depending on whether it's a neighbour or not?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTauro View Post
    Wait I'm confused...there's a cap on how many times we can play or just the amount of dragons we can tap in one island depending on whether it's a neighbour or not?
    If you are at a neighbor's farm, you can play at six habitats if they all are available, but only three if it is not a neighbor.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CampingTime View Post
    If you are at a neighbor's farm, you can play at six habitats if they all are available, but only three if it is not a neighbor.
    Ooh I understand! But if I choose to only play one does that give other players more to play or does it not make a difference?

Host(ess)
    @ Tauro. Yes if there are say 4 open and you only play 1 that leaves 3 for the next guy.
    @ dstew. Because of that issue I usually visit from my neighbor list. Occasionally from my messages. It's nice that I start at the top and as I visit each, they go to the bottom of the list.
    So I don't visit a player I've already been to.
    My big thing is actually finding neighbors that I can play with their dragons. I hardly ever find one with more than a few open. Makes it hard to maintain my "4". lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast