Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extra breeding dens, evolution temples?

Banned
    But remember if they let us buy more breeding dens and Eco temples expect times to be raised significantly

New Resident
    Im suprised we cant buy more breeding dens and Evolution temples. Even in Pet Shop Story you can buy more of the similar items. It costs and lot of gems but you can still buy them. You want players to be engaged and long lasting we need to be able to breed and evolve more at one time. The hatch times can be longer than the breeding times and so we have the ability to buy more nets with gold. Why not offer the same with the others. It can be linked to our lvls and stuff as the others are but at this point some breed takes almost and entire day. Thats to long with just one of each of these.

Rhino Keeper
    You're 42?!? Nice! Glad to know we're not going to cap at 30! Not sure why, but when the leveling stops it kinda ****s a game for me -- even if you don't get anything besides a level increment, lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplum View Post
    You're 42?!? Nice! Glad to know we're not going to cap at 30! Not sure why, but when the leveling stops it kinda ****s a game for me -- even if you don't get anything besides a level increment, lol.
    I like leveling up especially if it's a xp grind fest, that's what I call a good time hehe I'm just about half way to 43 now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12