Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra breeding dens, evolution temples?

Fashion Designer

Extra breeding dens, evolution temples?

Is there a level at which you can get more than one each of the breeding dens and evolution temples? I'm at level 18 and having only one of each is significantly hampering my progress.

Executive Chef
    Agreed. I would at least like the option to pay gold for extras.

Fashion Designer
    I should amend, I'm at level 17. doh!

I agree! You could base it on either your level or how big your island is.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by qpmomma View Post
    I agree! You could base it on either your level or how big your island is.
    Ooh, it would be neat if you could unlock another one every time you cleared a whole island!

Fashion Designer
    Agreed! We're allowed 3 Nests. In order to mazimize their effectiveness we need the appropriate amount of Breeding Dens in order to fill them
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightclub Owner
    I've got a neighbour at level 41. He's still only got one of each

Host(ess)
    I agree that we should have the choice to have more than one breeding den and evaluation temple since breeding and evolution times are so long. It would make the game more interesting. Especially for those of us that can't afford to spend real money on our games to speed everything up

Rhino Keeper
    I really feel bored with the game when my dragons are breeding @__@ 20 hrs is a long time to wait on one thing. At least with resturant and BS, you could have other ovens and play with those... here you're pretty much stuck doing absolutely nothing until your dragon's evolve or finish breeding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    I really feel bored with the game when my dragons are breeding @__@ 20 hrs is a long time to wait on one thing. At least with resturant and BS, you could have other ovens and play with those... here you're pretty much stuck doing absolutely nothing until your dragon's evolve or finish breeding.
    This is my dilemma, I just wish I could get something new lol the evolution temple and breeding den aren't that big deal but maybe if they let us buy a new one each every 20 lvls would be A little more balanced otherwise I would just like some more stuff added in general otherwise I just stare at this all day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast