Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I make a Dragon Story Wiki?

Executive Chef

Should I make a Dragon Story Wiki?

Question is there, should I make a Dragon Story Wiki? That means the community could edit the pages and show everyone stuff they find. It won't take long, so if you want me to, I will.

I second the motion for a wiki. I would love to help if at all possible. I'll do what I can on my tablet.

Executive Chef
    I made one It's new, don't make any pages, as I've got the general template good. But please edit any existing pages. We really need pictures right now!

Executive Chef
    Ah, you beat me to it
    Oh well, I'll edit on that one. You should add badges

https://dragonstorytl.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Story_Wiki

There's also this one, the founder plans on adding stuff to it in the morning. So basically people should decide which URL is better and go with it. Transferring/adding information isn't too difficult at this stage. There's not a terribly large amount of information yet.

I would go with this wiki. The layout looks good. However would be good to show all pictures and stats for individual dragons on a single page instead of having to click on different tabs on the same page just to see them.

Farm Supplier
    I don't have a clue what a Wiki is but I did start a spreadsheet with some of the info I found on the forum, but google doc's won't upload the pictures on it . Any ideas ?

New Resident
    Hi i made an account and cant wait for u to make more pages i can edit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast