Thread: No tip amount

Exclamation No tip amount

Please put a tip amount, such as fashion where it will show 3 or 6, I'd like to know how many I have left if I was only able to play with 1 or 2 dragons.. thank you

The Honorable Panda
    Good suggestion. I will pass this on to the CMs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Yes! This is my #2 priority of what i want to see changed in this game (top priority being keeping the zoom level the same when switching neighbors.)

In the same vein, I would also like some indicator that shows if I'm visiting a neighbor when I'm viewing their island.

Rhino Keeper
    Guess the devs didn't think this was important, but I too would very much like to see a counter of some type displayed when visiting neighbors and playing with their dragons. Can't tell you how many times I lose count of how many of the 6 I've actually clicked on...then you have to scroll all over their islands to make sure you've gotten them all. I play Fashion Story (and RS, BS, PS..some others I play occasionally) and they each have counters that let you know how many items you've clicked. It doesn't make sense that this wouldn't also be in place for Dragon Story, as they are all put out by TL/Storm8. Please, could you resubmit this request to the devs. Thank you very much!