Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Expanding Land

Angry Expanding Land

Why when I expand my land do trees and shrooms grow on it and it costs me $5,000 to remove the tree and and $25 to removed the shroom. The whole point of spending $2,000 to expand is so I can add more dragon stuff. Not to constantly have to keep removing shrooms and shrubs!

Please fix or i'm uninstalling!

Host(ess)
    I don't know what you mean and what do you want?

Executive Chef
    It's a part of the game to remove the "extra pieces of land," at least we get xp for it.

Executive Chef
    He wants the debs to remove the things you have to clear... Sorry, but that's not going to happen. If you bought some land in real life, you've got to expect some unwanted foliage.

I just expanded a piece of land in dragon store to be able to add another habitat. After it finished a bunch of trees and shrooms were on it. When I went to "clear" them, the tree that's on the land- a Weed Willow, costs $5,000 to remove. I was just wondering, why when I bought new land does it cost triple what I paid for the land to clear it up to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    It's a part of the game to remove the "extra pieces of land," at least we get xp for it.

True. Thanks kattybell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alabamadaisy View Post
    I just expanded a piece of land in dragon store to be able to add another habitat. After it finished a bunch of trees and shrooms were on it. When I went to "clear" them, the tree that's on the land- a Weed Willow, costs $5,000 to remove. I was just wondering, why when I bought new land does it cost triple what I paid for the land to clear it up to use it.

If you think that's bad I'll gladly trade you how much it costs me to expand

Fashion Designer
    I woke up this morning to find a completed expansion with a tree on it that cost 25,000 to clear. Ouch. >.<

Executive Chef
    I have a wretch rock which takes $100,000.

Executive Chef
    Am I the only one who likes clearing land?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast