• Life x Mist

2 8.00%
  • Life x Mindvolt

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon

The Honorable Panda
    There is a current thread on how to breed a diamond, merging this thread with the current thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iaweforfun View Post
    Please do excuse me if i dont make sense.

Okay first theory of mine is the hybrids.
    If you breed diamond and fire you will get fire the majority of the time.
    But, look at other breeds. If you mix fire n air, you will always get firestorm, eagle , honeybee , etc. probably NEVER you will get the single element you breeded in that combo
    Why is that? Diamond is no different than other elements . Despite its rarity.
    I diamond hybrids are ultra rare, but you will never get the single element you breeded in other combos.

I forgot my other theory XD
    I see your theory and I raise you mine! xD https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-dragon/page41. My post is 409 I think. Kooky panda combined my thread to that. Go take a look if you want :3

Banned
    Might as well make this a sticky

Fashion Designer
    Thing is the "lucky island" theory originally wasn't just about some getting lucky while others went without. It was about people being element heavy and those people using those elements to their advantage. You'd get lucky with certain color combos. It was about element heavy account types that were determined upon your download of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Thing is the "lucky island" theory originally wasn't just about some getting lucky while others went without. It was about people being element heavy and those people using those elements to their advantage. You'd get lucky with certain color combos. It was about element heavy account types that were determined upon your download of the game.
    Can you elaborate on "element heavy"?

Fashion Designer
    Element heavy like I am with red/yellow. I bred my red/yellow hybrids easier and more often than any other hybrids. I also got blue/purple hybrids, except wizard rather easily. I used these four colors to get diamond (charm x seabreeze). There is more to it and another part to the theory but I think it's frowned upon discussing here for some reason. Who knows if any of it was ever true idk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Element heavy like I am with red/yellow. I bred my red/yellow hybrids easier and more often than any other hybrids. I also got blue/purple hybrids, except wizard rather easily. I used these four colors to get diamond (charm x seabreeze). There is more to it and another part to the theory but I think it's frowned upon discussing here for some reason. Who knows if any of it was ever true idk.
    I see. I think I am the same way except with green and purple as well as red and yellow. In fact, that was how I got my diamond - pumpkin and witch. Interesting theory...

Banned
    If you guys want to know about element heavy stuff why now just ask the creator, most already know him

Banned
    I don't understand. How so?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    I don't understand. How so?
    If you don't already know, your not going to find out, I'm sorry, anyway, your not going to find the creator so don't bother trying, lets get back on topic

Element heavy is a theory that has been changed and twisted, no one will ever know the original theory. There are plenty of ways to get diamond that I've read about, just pick four elements and go with it