2 8.00%
  • Life x Mindvolt

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyredrhum View Post
    maybe one day ill buy a Diamond Egg and tell everyone I got it from breeding Forest and Forest
    And a couple peeps would try that combo bcuz I say so that it works for Diamond lol xD
    I hope you are joking,and I really hope this is something that you or any other member would not do.

When ppl post combos others are trusting that they are good and honest members and may even spend their hard earned gold to speed up a combo trusting the statement.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-18-12 at 10:37 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I hope you are joking,and I really hope this is something that you or any other member would not do.

When ppl post combos others are trusting that they are good and honest members and may even spend their hard earned gold to speed up a combo trusting the statement.
    Yes that was a joke.. It was a reply to d other post...cuz i was saying I would love to see a good proof, like a picture/video, on getting a diamond thru breeding ....and others replied "why do we need it and its not necessary"

I was making a point there that some people might be just saying "they got a diamond from __ and __ breeding combinations" when they just bought their diamond with golds. Unfortunately not all ppl are honest/trust worthy like u think.

btw Im not planning to buy any dragon species with golds. ..i like the "OMG!!!!"-feeling when I get a rare dragon from breeding lol

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if the level matters? Do the parents need to be epic?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    Does anyone know if the level matters? Do the parents need to be epic?
    I don't think that level matters. From what I've read.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, I just read (dragon story lists thread) that kooky got a diamond from island and firestorm, level 6 for both. I'm really wondering if it's just luck o' the draw. I've sold so many baby firestorms and fruitfuls, I'm beginning to feel guilty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    Thanks, I just read (dragon story lists thread) that kooky got a diamond from island and firestorm, level 6 for both. I'm really wondering if it's just luck o' the draw. I've sold so many baby firestorms and fruitfuls, I'm beginning to feel guilty.
    I think it's luck too, I've been trying island and firestorm and just get islands. Lol.

New Resident

paula21870

I have tried all suggestions, eagle and serpent, firestorm and serpent, firestorm and island, eagle and island etc. Do you think it is best to stick to one combo and keep trying that? just been getting firestorm, island, fruitful getting really annoyed now!

I have tried all suggestions, eagle and serpent, firestorm and serpent, firestorm and island, eagle and island etc. Do you think it is best to stick to one combo and keep trying that? just been getting firestorm, island, fruitful getting really annoyed now!

How to breed a Diamond dragon

I have tried all suggestions, eagle and serpent, firestorm and serpent, firestorm and island, eagle and island etc. Do you think it is best to stick to one combo and keep trying that? just been getting firestorm, island, fruitful getting really annoyed now! ? Have been told all these combinations work. I think we should suggest teamlava allow us to cancel unwanted eggs without us having to wait for hours for something we are just going to sell!

I got my diamond from atlantis & charm