2 8.00%
  • Life x Mindvolt

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 93 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon

Farm Supplier

Smile Diamond Dragon

Did anyone got the way to get diamond dragon...plz post a new thread whenever anyone get the way to get the diamond dragon so that everyone come to know...please and thankyou.

Rhino Keeper
    Diamond is made from the four colours mixed, firestorm and island is an example.

How To Breed Diamond Dragon

Can someone verify is it Firestorm Dragon on the left and Island Dragon on the right?
    Or Island Dragon on the left and Firestorm Dragon on the right? Or it doesn't matter at all and its all luck?

Executive Chef
    I can say that it doesn't even have to be firestorm and island because my neighbor said they got it with mind lot and life.

But i wanna know can i breed Island and Firestorm for a chance to get diamond or does it have to be Firestorm and Island I seen alot of people saying Firestorm and Island and Island and Firestorm so i wanna know does both way still give u a chance to get Diamond or is it just one of the 2 ways o.o and i know theres alot of differnet ways as long as you have all four elements but i just wanna know lol does which side the dragons go matter right or left?...

Fashion Designer
    My newest neighbor posted on her wall that she tried a level 6 firestorm and level 6 serpent repeatedly to get her diamond.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPwnage View Post
    But i wanna know can i breed Island and Firestorm for a chance to get diamond or does it have to be Firestorm and Island I seen alot of people saying Firestorm and Island and Island and Firestorm so i wanna know does both way still give u a chance to get Diamond or is it just one of the 2 ways o.o and i know theres alot of differnet ways as long as you have all four elements but i just wanna know lol does which side the dragons go matter right or left?...
    It doesn't matter. It's unlikely you'll even get a diamond if you do it 1,000 times anyways that's why I'm not even going to try that hard with firestorm and island.

Farm Supplier
    There are currently two known ways to breed a Diamond - (Red/Yellow) Dragon [Firestorm or Eagle] with (Blue/Green) Dragon [Island or Serpent] and (Red/Green) Dragon [Life or Wild] with (Blue/Yellow) Dragon [Mist or Mindvolt]. The order is not important. But the chances are quite low to get it, so you might end up with some other hbrid.

Executive Chef
    After I get the new hybrids, I'm going to torture my Serpent and Firestorm until they give me teh sparklez!

Executive Chef
    I was just about to make a thread on this but I unlocked the description is kind I interesting I want this dragon but first how to earn COINS

Page 1 of 93 123451151 ... LastLast