Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to get rare dragons easily??

I'm about to give up on ever getting anything rare. Fairy is not coming around 18 and counting. It's really frustrating.

Host(ess)
    Seems very random. I got two eagles with level 6-7 breeders on the first and second tries,a fairy on my second try, a planet(!) the first time I bred level 7 red and purple (I was going for a charm, LOL), but no sign of seabreeze on multiple high level attempts. ((Shrugs))

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Seabreeze after a failing streak I think it's purely luck...

Just keep breeding them, and selling those fruitful ones!! I like the firestorm and the eagle the best, hence why I have so many. For eagles, just keep breeding firestorms!

Fashion Designer
    Get rare breeds easily?!? Ha! The secret is: There Is No Easy Way :-P
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aedanodea View Post
    Okay I'm totally frustrated I am on my 11th try at getting a fairy dragon. I have tried air first and then second. I have tried different levels. Any suggestions team lava?
    Me too! The two dragons I've been breeding are both level 7, so I bought another forest (since it was cheaper than another air) and when my breeding den opens up I'll try that, since I've gotten no luck trying 15 times with that combo, or with fruitful and air.

Fashion Designer
    There is no easy way. Totally just luck. After getting a army of mist, charm and firestorm dragons I almost gave up before I got the ones I was after. Eventually it will come. For some lucky people they get it on the first try and other it takes try after try after try... I know how frustrating it is. I'm still struggling to get a wild and I've completely given up on the diamond. I figure if it's meant to be it will, I've just topped holding my breath every time I put the dragons in the breeder.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by daunguyen View Post
    Same here ! I tried to focus on serpent. I got him on my fifth try by using island and forrest. When I went to diamond and used firestorm and island I got serpent again. But I accidently sold him instead of feeding him yesterday. I still didn't have charm so I went for charm last night. I go back to diamond now. I used island and firestorm and got 16 hours breeding again. I guess another serpent is on the way. It could be a charm but I think it is a serpent. Since there is no purple element in island or firestorm.

So if you want a serpent. You could try for diamond. Island and firestorm can bring you a serpent before you know it. Good luckto us all. I still need a diamond
    I got a serpent I think first try. Is it 16 hours right?

New Resident
    I got my diamond on the first try using the serpent dragon and the charm dragons. Haven't gotten another

well that doesn't work! My forest dragon and my air dragon were level 10 and I got the Parakeet dragon first time

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast