Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to get rare dragons easily??

New Resident

How to get rare dragons easily??

I have been trying to get the eagle made with fire and air, the fairy one made with air and forest and the wild one with fire and forest, i have tried a couple of times but the same eggs keep coming up! no rare ones have been coming out

Nightclub Owner
    Honestly it's all the luck of the draw. You can try breeding your hybrids together. It won't increase your chances but what you get will be more of a surprise.

Executive Chef
    I've heard higher level dragons give a higher chance of rare dragons. But it's based around luck, really. I get a lots of Wilds, but never an Eagle.

New Resident
    Ah. Thanks a lot! I've been wondering because i tried so many times and my sister got the eagle on her first try! Hope i get a rare one soon! ^^

Host(ess)
    I think this is just pure luck. I got eagle, wild and fairy on the first try. But no luck with mindvolt and serpent, and of course diamond.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Honestly it's all the luck of the draw. You can try breeding your hybrids together. It won't increase your chances but what you get will be more of a surprise.
    I just want to clarify...is it all random? I mean, does it matter what the parents are when breeding? Do you just get a random egg?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myweedpatch View Post
    I just want to clarify...is it all random? I mean, does it matter what the parents are when breeding? Do you just get a random egg?
    Some rumours are going about that the level affects it, but I don't think it's true.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Some rumours are going about that the level affects it, but I don't think it's true.
    agree with you. I try with Red lv 4 and Green lv 4 and earn 2 eagle dragon )

Quote Originally Posted by myweedpatch View Post
    It does matter! What maguar meant was, if you use hybrids that together has more than 2 different elements, the variety of dragons you can get is bigger hence the surprise compared to if you use 2 purebreds, they'll only be 2 options - the common or the rare hybrid of that specific combo.

Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I feel like it's definitely not true. My 4 first ever breedings gave me Fairy, Eagle, Fairy, Fairy. The longer I played (and dragons naturally has higher level) my rare dragon eggs started become more rare ..

Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    It does matter! What maguar meant was, if you use hybrids that together has more than 2 different elements, the variety of dragons you can get is bigger hence the surprise compared to if you use 2 purebreds, they'll only be 2 options - the common or the rare hybrid of that specific combo.

I feel like it's definitely not true. My 4 first ever breedings gave me Fairy, Eagle, Fairy, Fairy. The longer I played (and dragons naturally has higher level) my rare dragon eggs started become more rare ..
    There's a rumour going around that its actually reverse level based. That the lower the level of the dragons used the higher the chance of a rare dragon.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast