Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am back playing for FREE - no gems for me

Executive Chef

I am back playing for FREE - no gems for me

I am still very concerned about loosing a lot of great neighbors and friends due to changes in the games (in particular - addition of "tap to manage" feature). I was almost one of them, but I decided to start playing again and continue designing. I reverted to the old version of Farm Story and it made such a difference. No more annoying pop-ups from double tapping!!!

So, now I am playing for free. It's my choice not to spend any money anymore on the company that doesn't listen to their customers and has poor customer service.

I will be redesigning later tonight and will add more crops for watering. Happy farming!

Farm Supplier
    Glad you are back. I've seen some of your designs and they are spectacular.

Farm Supplier
    Glad you are back!

Rhino Keeper
    If i was urneighbor then i would be happy for u but alas i aint

Grand Emperor
    Yay!!!!!!!!

I too don't like the new tap to manage. It has happened to me two times when collecting items, that I by accident tapped the wrong item and continued to quickly tap and ended up fertilizing for 20 gems! Get rid of it. If we want to fertilize, we know where to fertilize!!

Grand Emperor
    Welcome back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    I am still very concerned about loosing a lot of great neighbors and friends due to changes in the games (in particular - addition of "tap to manage" feature). I was almost one of them, but I decided to start playing again and continue designing. I reverted to the old version of Farm Story and it made such a difference. No more annoying pop-ups from double tapping!!!

So, now I am playing for free. It's my choice not to spend any money anymore on the company that doesn't listen to their customers and has poor customer service.

I will be redesigning later tonight and will add more crops for watering. Happy farming!
    I hope this will be a BIG message to TeamLava because they're just not understanding us. I just lost a gem last week from mastery. It credited me and then took it away. Nice to have in Farm Story again-for the people who play Farm Story, I don't.

Fashion Designer
    Yes!!! I am not your neighbour, but I am glad I'll be able to visit your farms again

And i want Hector back too!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Free at last, free at last! Thank God Almighty, you're free at last!

(we'll be depending on Kooky to show us what's in the boxes from now on!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast