Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just lost 720,000 coins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catgirl477 View Post
    When this happens, restart your app, and if the coions are not back, delete the app and reinstall, your progress is saved on the TL server
    did that and lost another 800,000 coin

for those keeping track that is

8**,000 (not sure exact amount)

in just 2 days

Rhino Keeper
    it is a bug in the goals. When i hit the accept reward button I actually saw the coins disappear instead of giving me the rewards coins.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a dozen times it does not help. 1.5.1 is just a pile of {} lol
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-23-12 at 04:47 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear! I'm so sorry, Groovy!
    For once I'm glad I play on Android.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catgirl477 View Post
    When this happens, restart your app, and if the coions are not back, delete the app and reinstall, your progress is saved on the TL server
    This is a bunch of hooey the server absolutely does NOT give u back ur stolen coins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    This is a bunch of hooey the server absolutely does NOT give u back ur stolen coins
    exactly. i have not gotten back ANY of the coins.

Same thing been happening to me. I lost over 100k. Its hard to maKe it up.

Executive Chef
    I have lost my overnight coins AND my daily bonus two nights in a row (total is about 120,000). The COIN BUG is back with a vengeance !!! Oh well, it's not like I'm not used to it.

This new bug is a more "resistant strain".... The visit a neighbor trick doesn't work anymore.

I thought about starting a thread in Feedback... But what's the point? I know nothing is going to be done to fix it. I'll save myself the slap of being told its "cosmetic". If the cops stole my money... would I file a police report?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12