Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I buy?

Farm Supplier

What should I buy?

I finally have 10 millions coins. I can't decide if I should get the mansion, vineyard or castle. Which one is the best choice....any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    All three are very nice. It all depends what style you like better. If you want more traditional look or farm look, then the vineyard fits better with that image. If you like fantasy, castle is the way to go. And mansion....well you can have a very rich farmer live there...

Fashion Designer
    My favourite is the vineyard!

The Mansion is alright but I have never liked the look of the castle. It looks cheap and a bit tacky, nowhere near as impressive as the irish castle that i bought in a LTO around St Patricks.

I'm hoping a 4th big building comes along soon, i have 16 million coins saved up and dont want the castle... Maybe i could buy another vineyard, although i dont often have more than 1 big building on my farm at a time.

In short, take a look at your nbrs and community farms and see what you like the best. Thats a good way to try before you buy

Rhino Keeper
    I would get the castle

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I'm hoping a 4th big building comes along soon, i have 16 million coins saved up and dont want the castle... Maybe i could buy another vineyard, although i dont often have more than 1 big building on my farm at a time.
    Holy moly! I am still so new that I look at the 5,000,000 items and wonder how in the heck I could ever get that much money. 16 mil sounds like the impossible dream! What level are you on?

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the advice everyone. Ginerp, I don't know about jtm101, but I am level 95 and just got 10 million.

Fashion Designer
    Stupid question - mansion, vineyard - are they constructable or you buy them? I'm sure there is a thread somewhere, but I cannot find it and don't see the constructable icon on droid.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Stupid question - mansion, vineyard - are they constructable or you buy them? I'm sure there is a thread somewhere, but I cannot find it and don't see the constructable icon on droid.
    None of the big houses are constructible.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    None of the big houses are constructible.
    Thank you - I hope so, since the price tag is so high.

Grand Emperor
    One day, when I can afford it, I'll buy the vineyard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast