Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Break Through in Diamond Breeding?

Lightbulb Break Through in Diamond Breeding?

"Breeding the Diamond Dragon is completely random out of the four elements. You need to ensure you have fire, air, water, and forest within your breeding combination. In color terms you need red, yellow, blue, and green within the pair of dragons you choose to breed. Confirmed working combination is island dragon and firestorm dragon."

https://www.gameteep.net/dragon-story/diamond-dragon/

Perhaps a new way to breed a diamond dragon? Island and firestorm? Anybody try this, but i have a concern as to where the purple comes into play unless the fire and water in the breeding provides the purple as well as the other 4 colors to ultimitely obtain the diamond dragon?

Worth a try right?

Executive Chef
    Anything to try for the Diamond Dragon is worth a try. I just don't have an Island Dragon yet XD

Executive Chef
    I've been operating on this theory and have been breeding combinations of red-blue-green-yellow dragons. so far I've gotten a fruitful and a firestorm. but since I think it operates under the same random logic as surprise boxes, I will just keep trying. good to know that someone was successful!

Rhino Keeper
    I got one! I bred the Island- level 8 and Firestorm- level 7, no idea if that matters or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol and it's so tiny and cute, I don't want it to grow! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tmh690 View Post
    I got one! I bred the Island- level 8 and Firestorm- level 7, no idea if that matters or not.
    I can confirm this! Not the breeding confirmation, but the fact that (s)he has one!

If only i could upload a pic from my iphone of what it looks like in epic form (neighbor has one) and great to know it worked!!!

Executive Chef
    Use the ImageShack app.

epic form diamond dragon

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinking39 View Post

epic form diamond dragon
    Assuming its in epic form that is..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast