Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Cross Breeds

Banned
    So after you get 2 diamonds you get breed them together and keep getting diamond wow

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    So after you get 2 diamonds you get breed them together and keep getting diamond wow
    Sorry. The list for Diamond Dragon is more of my assumptions, since even I'm not that lucky enough to get one yet. Hopefully someone who have can check that for me. Since Diamond Dragon is a combination of all elements, breeding them might result in any species. And even if it is true, you need very high luck to get two Diamond, and there is actually two possible combination, and even the result is very low in margin.

Farm Supplier
    I saw on my neighbor's wall that 2 diamonds do not breed a diamond, so maybe it is rare luck that Diamond+Diamond=Diamond?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by piperazine View Post
    I saw on my neighbor's wall that 2 diamonds do not breed a diamond, so maybe it is rare luck that Diamond+Diamond=Diamond?
    Yeah, I guess so. Since Diamond Dragon has all four colors, breeding two of them would result in any of the possible dragons. How bout Diamond + Magic?

Thank you for the wonderful list! So excited to get breeding ASAP

Fashion Designer
    Great job! Thx for taking the time to compile this list 😊
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Does the breeding den give you a hint as to what you're breeding? Currently the message that I get (when I checked to see how much time it was going to take) said your dragons are still making magic. I don't remember if the message was different before when I was breeding earlier. Anyone know?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Does the breeding den give you a hint as to what you're breeding? Currently the message that I get (when I checked to see how much time it was going to take) said your dragons are still making magic. I don't remember if the message was different before when I was breeding earlier. Anyone know?
    Please refer to "Breeding times(what egg you get)" in
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...s-(In-Progress)

To get a rare dragon, like the Eagle, how many times will I have to try breeding air + fire? (Roughly) 5 times? 10 times? 20 times?

Takes so long to breed dragons, very frustrating when you get the same 1 each time, although at least Firestorm dragons seem pretty profitable!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamezealot View Post
    To get a rare dragon, like the Eagle, how many times will I have to try breeding air + fire? (Roughly) 5 times? 10 times? 20 times?

Takes so long to breed dragons, very frustrating when you get the same 1 each time, although at least Firestorm dragons seem pretty profitable!
    Its hard to say how many times you need to try breeding. It seems like it depends very much on your luck. Some people gat their eagle on their first try. I haven't even get my first yet.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast