Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Gifting

Lightbulb Daily Gold Gift Limit

I have played several of the Storm8 games that I have been able to send gifts to all my neighbors every day and they have a reasonable limit on how many they can get back. If we can't send gifts to all our neighbors every day maybe there can be a way to be able to send more than 3 a day. I would suggest maybe the amount of gold gifts you can give daily be based on how many neighbors you have or maybe what level you are. I have a lot of neighbors and it is really hard to pick only 3 each day to give to. I have lost a few neighbors because of this. Otherwise, I love the game and am hooked!!

New Resident
    So here's the thing, I gift my neighbors and I get the gifts back. But when I tap accept none of the gold appears to be added to my gold. I can't figure out why.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maxchuech View Post
    So here's the thing, I gift my neighbors and I get the gifts back. But when I tap accept none of the gold appears to be added to my gold. I can't figure out why.
    When you come into your game each day, you will send gold sent to you that day plus a list of nbrs that sent you gold over the last few days. If you accept button is greyed out, that means you already accepted that gold the day before.
    The lighted accept buttons are the new ones that you have not accepted yet.
    You can also look at the time it was sent.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    How do you stay friends with that many neighbors? Do you visit and play with their dragons often? Daily?

Rhino Keeper
    I was referring to what someone said...PAGES back! A person had several Hundred neighbors! That seems overwhelming to me! I mean to try to visit everyone. I am very new at this game which is probably obvious!

Gifting glitch

I have about 52 neighbours(just an estimate).Whenever I gift them gold collectively it says that 49of them haven't received any gold but I haven't gifted gold to them for the last two-three days.

Rhino Keeper
    You can only gift gold to 3 players per day. You can receive gold 20 times per day. Could be their limit is reached as well

Quote Originally Posted by Delforce View Post
    You can only gift gold to 3 players per day. You can receive gold 20 times per day. Could be their limit is reached as well
    Thanxxx for eradicating my confusion..

Fashion Designer
    I think that three golds isnt a lot, 5 would be nice BUTif we can send too many it Will not be a good idea. Game is based on breeding if we had too much gold it would be too easy to play and interest will run fast

Host(ess)
    It would be good if you could gift food took