Page 82 of 145 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    This issue is being worked on. Please visit the thread --> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-force-closing for more information.
    Thank you CuddlyDragon! The game has been back to normal and the problem that caused this is currently unknown.

Hi, I'm playing Dragon Story on an IPhone 4, with Ios 7. I have version 1.7 of the game installed. I've just noticed a bug in my game. My chocolate dragon is showing that it is breeding even when my breeding den is empty. I can't access that dragon to feed it and it's not in it's habitat. My storm I.d is trinamc76. I've already tried uninstalling and re installing the game and restarting my phone. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this matter, thanks ��

I am such a dunce! I have just realised that my chocolate dragon was breeding in the arctic! Feel really stupid now about my first post, :-/

The Honorable Panda
    If you are then I am!! I did the same thing when the arctic islands were first released!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    New Halloween versions to be downloaded from the app store!!

IOS- version 1.7.1
    Android - version 1.0.7.6
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi, I noticed there is a button missing in IOS DS Halloween.
    When visiting a neighbor or a community member, when I hit Social button, in that window that pops up there is no more a BACK button to go to the menu.
    So if I want to visit someone who shows in my News, I have to return Home and then go in Menu - News, which is an extra step, a bit bothering.
    I hope this is something that was forgotten and it will be remediated soon!

Fashion Designer
    I cannot breed any dragons. When I put two dragons together in the breeding denn they vanish! I uploaded the new game Halloween, but on the old one it is the same! Is this a bug? Must I delete both games?

Fashion Designer
    It's solved! I can breed now!

Hi, just wondering is there storage facilities somewhere on this game,
    Or is it just me that cant see it. Grateful for any help, thanks.

Hi, I am having an issue with my trading portal. I have a dragon in there that I was trading. The trade is complete and the button icon is above it. Whenever I press on the button it will show me the items that I have gotten for my trade. The problem is that within a few seconds a screen will come up saying "processing" and then the icon button will reappear above trading portal. I cannot trade any new dragons or do anything else with the portal because this keeps on happening. I have an iphone 5 and am using the Halloween version of the game. But this problem started a few days before the Halloween version came out. Can you please help me? Thank you.