Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

New Resident
    Hey! I didn't get an update for a long time, then I got one, it was the valentine edition, and noticed that a lot of my neighbor got a craft shop and a trading book or something like that, they told me that was a limited edition, now the game is always crashing even with the new updates and I never got the craft shop and the other thing but I have nbrs that are just starting to play this game and they Got the craft shop and the trading... so, I was wondering, Why don't u have that again? Please! All my nbrs are trading and crafting but I can't, please have that again, please! Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ssam2628 View Post
    Hey! I didn't get an update for a long time, then I got one, it was the valentine edition, and noticed that a lot of my neighbor got a craft shop and a trading book or something like that, they told me that was a limited edition, now the game is always crashing even with the new updates and I never got the craft shop and the other thing but I have nbrs that are just starting to play this game and they Got the craft shop and the trading... so, I was wondering, Why don't u have that again? Please! All my nbrs are trading and crafting but I can't, please have that again, please! Thanks
    If I can answer to that :
    Please have a look in those threads

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ion-(continued)

and

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-Game-crashing

First one is for your crafting ask and second is for your crash problem.
    Uninstall your DS (dragon story) and go to PLAYSTORE to re-install DS original edition.
    Crash problems will be fixed.

Fashion Designer
    Hew not sure that it s a bug but it s a problem for me and some of my android's neighbors : It s very hard to move habitats from one place to another if we want to change it from a "land" to another one. do you see what I mean?
    actually I have to buy another habitat and put it on the "land" I want it to be, then transfert my dragons on it and delete the old habitat.. kind of pain in the neck.. sorry

Host(ess)
    So, I've updated to 1.0.7.2. It crashes less, but i still can't send any Gifts to neighbors, because I always have send it today, even if he's addedsome seconds ago. Adding a new neighbor crashes game everytime after adding him. If someone visited my island, I can see and earn the bonus from my dragons not before I restart the game.

Host(ess)
    Today I was able to send Gifts, but it crashed again. After restart i got a lot of messages, that i've get Gold from my neighbors.But these messages are from 2 days ago and i didn't receive anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hueter View Post
    Today I was able to send Gifts, but it crashed again. After restart i got a lot of messages, that i've get Gold from my neighbors.But these messages are from 2 days ago and i didn't receive anything.
    Wich level are you Hueter?

Host(ess)
    I'm level 15.

New Resident
    Hello. I have IOS, my DS New Dawn version 1.1.2.
    I want to update the game, but App Store says that i haven't update on my DS. When I search the game in Store I see that game have 1.3 version, but there is only one button - "install". Some days ago (maybe 9 or 14) when I played Bakery Story I checked notifications from Dragon Story in the upper right corner with list of games. Then it had the button "play", but now it has changed to "install" too.
    What should I do to update DS? I worry about the loss of my neigbors and dragons so I asked here.
    P.S.- sorry for my english, hope You understand what I mean.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by isdraken View Post
    Hello. I have IOS, my DS New Dawn version 1.1.2.
    I want to update the game, but App Store says that i haven't update on my DS. When I search the game in Store I see that game have 1.3 version, but there is only one button - "install". Some days ago (maybe 9 or 14) when I played Bakery Story I checked notifications from Dragon Story in the upper right corner with list of games. Then it had the button "play", but now it has changed to "install" too.
    What should I do to update DS? I worry about the loss of my neigbors and dragons so I asked here.
    P.S.- sorry for my english, hope You understand what I mean.
    The new dawn version is an old version of the game.
    You will need to go to the app store and download and install the regular dragon game version 1.3.
    This is the most current version to be playing.
    You will not lose any progress.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thank You for the answer.