Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

New Resident
    Hi there...I have found a problem, if I play online then go to playing offline r.e not via my wifi or 3G it either comes up with a message saying its an online game find a connection, and it won't go away unless I close the app OR it jumps back in time...I had levelled up to level 10 I leave my Internet and am now back to level 9!?! And thing like foliage I've removed comes back, eggs go back to nest and breeding goes back to den!? It's getting a bit irritating now it's happened loads of times at various stages, I want to buy gold but Im scared I'll lose it to this glitch

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ninafudge View Post
    Hi there...I have found a problem, if I play online then go to playing offline r.e not via my wifi or 3G it either comes up with a message saying its an online game find a connection, and it won't go away unless I close the app OR it jumps back in time...I had levelled up to level 10 I leave my Internet and am now back to level 9!?! And thing like foliage I've removed comes back, eggs go back to nest and breeding goes back to den!? It's getting a bit irritating now it's happened loads of times at various stages, I want to buy gold but Im scared I'll lose it to this glitch
    You cannot play the games offline. You will need to connect via wifi or 3G for any progress you do on the game to save.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I have the problemen with the sparkling thing. I just could make some space to move the hatch always from it. I thought maybe if Iput the love thing obove it it got me an Diamond dragon. But I changed my mind, I wanted to move away from it. But now it move with it. So it sticks on it! Also I do not know if it is normal, but THE making time to get an egg is already twice 14 hrs and I got no eagle egg! I play on an iPad.

Fashion Designer
    My problemen is solved!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Kooky Panda,

reading from previous post, I do understand that Dragon story is not like Bakery story or Farm story. I can only send gold to 3 friends each day.
    To return the favor of others, I clicked on the "gift back" icon to send gold back to my friend.
    Nonetheless, she did not receive it at all. She had already checked several times under "new" and does not get it.
    On the other hand, she chose my name from her neighbor list and click "gift" to send me gold. I did receive it.
    It appears to me that "gift back" is not working well.
    thx to note.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yuimiko View Post
    Hi Kooky Panda,

reading from previous post, I do understand that Dragon story is not like Bakery story or Farm story. I can only send gold to 3 friends each day.
    To return the favor of others, I clicked on the "gift back" icon to send gold back to my friend.
    Nonetheless, she did not receive it at all. She had already checked several times under "new" and does not get it.
    On the other hand, she chose my name from her neighbor list and click "gift" to send me gold. I did receive it.
    It appears to me that "gift back" is not working well.
    thx to note.
    Are you just checking her name only? Make sure that no other names are checked when sending gold.
    Is she getting gold from others?

New Resident
    I also currently have the Sparkles on habitats bug so i just moved my breeding den on top of that spot. But i also have another bug where it costs me 500 gold for my third nest. Is that supposed to be 500 for your third nest??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xxdenied View Post
    I also currently have the Sparkles on habitats bug so i just moved my breeding den on top of that spot. But i also have another bug where it costs me 500 gold for my third nest. Is that supposed to be 500 for your third nest??
    TL has change some prices again, not a glitch.

Fashion Designer
    I cannot edit my replies. But I still have gliterings!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you just checking her name only? Make sure that no other names are checked when sending gold.
    Is she getting gold from others?
    Hello Kooky Panda, thx for your comment.
    I tried today and did not use the "gift back".
    I picked my friend's name specifically and only sent to 1 person at a time.
    At least, 1 of the 3 friends, to whom I sent gold, did receive it safely.