Page 134 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Host(ess)
    I'm not sure the right place to ask this question, but in the current World Event I collected enough globes to earn the first prize, the Gracious Gift, but it is not showing up in my stored items. How can this be fixed?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sick of these pop up ads that don't stop coming up recently, asking you to install games you already have installed. Thanks to them, yesterday I wasted 500 gold in accidentally upgrading an habitat that I of course didn't want to upgrade, and that was almost all the gold I had. I want my gold back, this is unfair! and I'm scared it can happen again or maybe I sell a dragon or something. The ads shouldn't be so aggressive, and they shouldn't appear at all if you already have the game! It's ridiculous!!

Rhino Keeper
    Major crashing issues every couple minutes. Buildings disappear and reappear. I've uninstalled and reinstalled few times which hasn't fixed the problem.

When I go to visit my neighbors and play with their dragons, after I visit a few, Dragon Story closes. I have to re-open the game several times in order to visit my neighbors This has been happening for a couple of weeks. What's up?

Fashion Designer

Constant crashing....HELP/FIX PLS

Android. Samsung Galaxy
    Used Christmas and winter version and crash crash crash .... real sick and tired of it. The older versions that do not crash do not show all of my island and habitats, so they are not a viable option.

Pls fix ASAP! TY & HAPPY CHRISTMAS

4 crashes in 20 minutes! Come on guys, never had this problem until these Xmas and winter versions! Give us a game that I works asap not MORE holiday stress....pls and ty!

3rd entry ...Seriously driving me nuts, impossible to play. Refund me my money for my gold balance and I will get out of your hair. This is no way to treat customers, and a customer service staff that just directs us to the forum. Are they lazy, rude, ill informed, underpaid? Why can't they fix anything, and why are they directing us here to make a note and... What? I don't understand. Please help! Or as I said I will gladly take a refund at this point.
    Last edited by kat8rose; 12-23-15 at 07:56 PM. Reason: GETTING WORSE and WORSE YET!

have you tried deleting all the dragon story apps, then restarting the device? Clear the cache in the app or apps first. this might help. all the progress you make is saved on the team lava servers. you should clear the cache in all the apps on your device to leave enough power for the game. go to apps and storage to do this. mine was doing this for months and then all the sudden it was fine. It happened when I downloaded a new version of the game last spring. Before i did i deleted the old one, restarted my device and then uploaded the new one. Then everything was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    I'm sick of these pop up ads that don't stop coming up recently, asking you to install games you already have installed. Thanks to them, yesterday I wasted 500 gold in accidentally upgrading an habitat that I of course didn't want to upgrade, and that was almost all the gold I had. I want my gold back, this is unfair! and I'm scared it can happen again or maybe I sell a dragon or something. The ads shouldn't be so aggressive, and they shouldn't appear at all if you already have the game! It's ridiculous!!
    Same thing happened to me a couple times. They only allow one mishap refund. Email Team Lava and they will help. From then on, you have to be careful. Just remember the movement of the popups and the game. Factor that into your actions. In other words, slow down and wait till the coast is clear before you make a move! I've lost 2000 gold on buying food! I didn't want to spend 2000 on buying food! I was saving it for a dragon! Good Luck and enjoy!

Banned
    Not only do the games throw yiu out now the last 2 nites they wont let you in, they churn churn then say no internet access. Cant play dragons fashion restaurant or bkery. And I do have internet! Writing this aftr last kickout! So far its 1.5 hrs tonite. Tried for 4.5 hrs n gave up last nite. 9 or 10 pm eastrn time was star of problems. Storm8 do something

Rhino Keeper
    I can't come into any tl game ,DS and FFS aren't working is this only me or more users?I tried to put connection of and then again on .Is this a bug?Plz help.

Executive Chef
    Hello!
    Just as a heads up, in case this is bug related...on January 9, around 10 am, i used a free spin on my Spin to Win game...and won a mischief Dragon! Was soo happy, as that was one I really wanted. Didn't have a spot on my nests, so i did my island errands as usual, checked that he was still in my inventory (had other games bug out on me), logged off and went about the day. Turned my device on and off a couple of times, when I logged back on DS I checked to see if Missy was still there, and he was. Then, when my farms had cleared, I started the new Dragon Tales (before checking in on Missy again). When i checked my inventory, he suddenly vanished. Went to my wheel, and sure enough, it was reset for a spin. Just in case anyone else has had this issue, I wanted to report it here. I did send an email about 10 or so minutes after it happened to support, but haven't gotten a response yet.
    Gah, sorry for the amount of typing. seems my meds make my fingers as gabby as my brain is. ><