Page 133 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with their S8 games not wanting to open? Same familiar message that game requires internet connection...I'm on constant wifi & have no issues with any other app. This has been going on since Sunday! Getting really aggravated
    Yes, my nephew is facing this issue!!! since yesterday, he downloaded a new game and it doesnt go past the running fruitful saying same thing about requiring internet connection.
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    Yes, my nephew is facing this issue!!! since yesterday, he downloaded a new game and it doesnt go past the running fruitful saying same thing about requiring internet connection.
    I feel for him cause it sucks! Sometimes the games load just fine, but most of the time I have to hit the retry button at least half a dozen times. I hope they get it fixed really quick...it's so frustrating that it's seriously making me think about quitting all the games I play.

Feel free to add me (need neighbors that actually play and will continue to play!). I have 2 accts: chic4stylin - lvl 161 (main acct-Puff Isle) and fantasiasdragons - lvl 153 (2nd acct-fantasias isle). I play multiple times a day...and always return requests as soon as I get them!

My Dragon Story game on an iPad refuses to collect any more pops. I have won several battles today in the battle arena and I should have 100 pops by midnight. I either should have 99 or 100 right now. My game is not collecting anymore even though it's says that I can view the pop in my storage. What can be done about this? I almost am there and now this happens. Could someone please fix this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post
    My Dragon Story game on an iPad refuses to collect any more pops. I have won several battles today in the battle arena and I should have 100 pops by midnight. I either should have 99 or 100 right now. My game is not collecting anymore even though it's says that I can view the pop in my storage. What can be done about this? I almost am there and now this happens. Could someone please fix this?
    Please try restarting your game to see if this helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try restarting your game to see if this helps.
    Kooky could you please try to find out if they're working on the connection problem please? It's going on 4 days that the games won't load..see my post 2 & 4 above. Thanks

Feel free to add me (need neighbors that actually play and will continue to play!). I have 2 accts: chic4stylin - lvl 161 (main acct-Puff Isle) and fantasiasdragons - lvl 153 (2nd acct-fantasias isle). I play multiple times a day...and always return requests as soon as I get them!

Executive Chef
    Could you please check the font situation in the new Android version 2.3.1.1g? Font styling has left the building since, particularly the outline and shadow. Some shots to show the difference versus the iOS interface (the better looking one obviously lol).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with their S8 games not wanting to open? Same familiar message that game requires internet connection...I'm on constant wifi & have no issues with any other app. This has been going on since Sunday! Getting really aggravated
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    Have you guys tried to play the Halloween version? The standard version doesn't work for me at all since the newest update (it crashes during the loading screen), but the Halloween version works fine. You can also send an email to the support. S8 members claim that they don't know about any crashes, but I've read so many complaints about the newest version...
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone got the same problem than me?When i started today i used 1 gold to speed up but now 12 are missing?I got 12 gold bars lost?
    Can tl gimme them back ?How is that bug possible that by doing nothing 12 gold things get lost,I didnt do anything then .

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    Does anyone got the same problem than me?When i started today i used 1 gold to speed up but now 12 are missing?I got 12 gold bars lost?
    Can tl gimme them back ?How is that bug possible that by doing nothing 12 gold things get lost,I didnt do anything then .
    I am sorry this happened!
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Does anyone know why I haven't got maps in storage after collecting them from my map dragons this has been going on for ages