Page 130 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Having the same issue with my Diamond Dragon. Been missing for a week. Losing countless amount of coins from habitat. Contacted support, but have heard nothing other than automated email.

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed a small bug with the add watching.Is it right that we can watch 3 ads before we have to wait 20hours?

There is a bug that every time I watch only one I get the message you must wait now a random time amount.So I cant use the other 3 before the clock is over.Can someone fix this?

example: first add watch: you have to wait 3:30 for the next.
    2nd: you have to wait 16 hours now
    3 rd: now 9 hours.
    Next day: watched one add: you have to wait 2:30
    2nd: 5hours.

It cannot be the purpose that there is a random waiting time.

Rhino Keeper

Gold on sale

I have questions. It depends of what you get Sale on gold???? Why my doughter in the last 8 days, have 3 timed gold on sale and I didn't have it. Now she has a discount 30%, I don't have.
    Whay is different?
    Last edited by persezabar; 10-10-15 at 02:45 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracuul View Post
    Updated to Harvest Moon today and now unable to feed Dragons beyond level 10, even though I have the Noble Crystal.
    Extra land we had to expand has also dissapeared...
    Any other solutions except reverting to older version?
    You will need to play the original version of the game to see these features.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyJaded61 View Post
    Having the same issue with my Diamond Dragon. Been missing for a week. Losing countless amount of coins from habitat. Contacted support, but have heard nothing other than automated email.
    If you still have not heard from support, please send me a private message with your support ticket number.

Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    I noticed a small bug with the add watching.Is it right that we can watch 3 ads before we have to wait 20hours?

There is a bug that every time I watch only one I get the message you must wait now a random time amount.So I cant use the other 3 before the clock is over.Can someone fix this?

Are you still experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    I have questions. It depends of what you get Sale on gold???? Why my doughter in the last 8 days, have 3 timed gold on sale and I didn't have it. Now she has a discount 30%, I don't have.
    Whay is different?
    I am sorry but the gold sales go out randomly. Hopefully you will receive one soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    yes it is still like this but now I can watch 2 adds in a row before ramdom waiting times.

New Resident

Ad watching

Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post

I have lost my ad watch all together.

Executive Chef
    My level 15 Black Knight dragon has suddenly moved to level 14. It has been level 15 for weeks now. Please can it be restored; it cost a lot of food to get it to level 15!!

do I need to start a new thread for this?

Banned
    Android bug, every version since the big update. Can't type more than 1 line messages, although you can if using auto complete on some keyboards and then the words go past the 1 line but out of the line. Also typing emoji shows a blank space. Can't see others emoji either. Color Emoji has been system wide on Android for some time now yet we are blind to it in dragon story. Also copy & paste don't work.

Host(ess)

Gold not on Sale for some accounts

I have 17 accounts and 3 of them never get gold sales (except the 40% off ones). The others get one every 2-4 days usually. The 3 accounts (penqueen8, penqueen9, and penqueen16) have not gotten a sale in at least 6 weeks. I have been looking diligently for that long. I understand ?random? but could this be a database problem. I read somewhere that there was a problem when a account was android and switched to ios.
    Can this be fixed or are they that unlucky?

Game Version: 2.3.1
    Device: iPhone 5s (iOS 9.