Page 12 of 145 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Host(ess)
    Hoping I'm posting this in the right place

1. iPod touch (gen 4), iOS version 5.1.1
    2. Game version 1.0.3
    3. Problem: I named my island, but when I submitted the name, it cut off half of it. When I tried to correct the name, it said I haven't got enough gold (which is fine, I play other Stories and had expected a charge for re-naming). However, instead of just reverting to the old name, it remained blank. Now it won't let me post or invite neighbours because I haven't got a name, and it won't let me submit a name without charging for gold.

Please note that I've already uninstalled/re-installed the app and have also tried restarting my device.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Senior Moderator
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happened. They'll be able to help
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Will do. Thank you for the speedy reply

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you are missing gems, try restarting your device to see if they come back. If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check into your game. They can also give you a list of what your gold was spent on.
    Guess they have the week off. Sent the email three and a half days ago and still no response.

Does anyone know how much it costs to speed up a habitat? One gold per hour?

Fashion Designer
    Still no reply from support. I hate this!

I'd love to know if anyone else noticed that the price of speeding up a habitat and the amount actually taken is different. It happened to me on two separate devices/accounts when I decided to sell a red in exchange for a purple. The difference in what was posted vs what was taken is huge, I.e. instead of 6 gold they took 60! I just need to know if this has happened to anyone else?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post

I'd love to know if anyone else noticed that the price of speeding up a habitat and the amount actually taken is different. It happened to me on two separate devices/accounts when I decided to sell a red in exchange for a purple. The difference in what was posted vs what was taken is huge, I.e. instead of 6 gold they took 60! I just need to know if this has happened to anyone else?
    If it has been over 5 business days since you received your automatic email with your ticket number, respond back to check on the status of your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Whenever I open the app on both my iPhone and iPad, it cancels my music playing and completely resets my playlist... I've tried rebooting and it still does it

Does anyone know why breeding time might change? Reason asking is 4 hours ago I only had 3 hours to finish and now I am back up at 19. The bar at the Island view shows its almost complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Masocata View Post
    Does anyone know why breeding time might change? Reason asking is 4 hours ago I only had 3 hours to finish and now I am back up at 19. The bar at the Island view shows its almost complete.
    Restarted iPod and it reverted back to the normal time.

Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post

What I have noticed is that on expansion, removing trees, growing food and buildings, it is 10 times in gold what the wait time is where as 2 days ago it was 1 gold for every hour of wait time. Example: to expand my Island is 7 hours wait time but to speed it up would cost me 72 gold !?!?