Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

New Resident
    I keep losing bombs and the amber eggs I'm mining for when the game crashes in the middle of mining. I have current iOS & v1.9.2 of the game. I’ve lost 5 Amber eggs and 3 bombs. Anything I can do? I’d like to get enough eggs to get the Amber dragon, but am not making progress with the game crashing all the time.

Executive Chef
    I already report a bug from my battle arena to TL support, and know, I don't now if it's normal, but my game was acting like I didn't have any internet connection when I had, so I decided to force closing the app and open the game again, when suddenly, I have to start from ZERO, I don't have ANYTHING, all my dragons, habitats, farms, expansions, everything was gone. I closed the game immediately..

I have screenshots from everything I had. I'm IOS and "was" on lvl 97.

EDIT: You don't need to bother, I already know what's going on
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-22-14 at 04:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    My and my son's games keep crashing a lot. My son's iPod is older, so some of that is to be expected, but although I have "only" an iPhone 4S, I have the newest iOS system and the latest version of DS. This wasn't a problem till about 3-4 weeks ago. But since then it's been crashing ALL the time. It crashes a lot when I mine, and I lose bombs, land, amber pieces (at least I did get Amber despite this), and bonus items. My son's game crashes at least half the time when he tries to quest. Lately my game has just been crashing at random times, even when I'm just collecting coins and not doing anything specific like questing, mining, or battling.

Executive Chef
    Once more I have another bug, know I can't battle, I finished the tourney and I'm still in the tournament, but where was supposed to be a opponent dragon and his/her level, there's nothing, there's only a ZERO as the level of the dragon..

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackMac05 View Post
    I keep losing bombs and the amber eggs I'm mining for when the game crashes in the middle of mining. I have current iOS & v1.9.2 of the game. I’ve lost 5 Amber eggs and 3 bombs. Anything I can do? I’d like to get enough eggs to get the Amber dragon, but am not making progress with the game crashing all the time.
    From my own experience with an 4th generation ipod touch, the team doesn't test with hardware that old or resource constrained because the crash reasons are always "out of memory" when i investigate them. My 4th generation ipod touch stands absolutely zero chance of crafting an amber dragon in time with the number of crashes I've had mining (also crashes in battle arena to a loss result, so I will never get those dragons either), but the ipad air is the latest and greatest everything and has tons of memory and never crashes due to out of memory errors. Ideally on the ipad air, they'd use high quality resources and on the 4th gen ipod touch they'd use decimated resources to avoid the constant crashing after trying to do 3-4 distinctly different things within the game (like breeding, collecting coins, visiting arctic isles, and then mining)

I have a fairly new kindle fire hd and scrolling is all messed up. I can scroll around my starting island just fine as well as view the bottom and left ones but I can't scroll to the upper or right ones at all. Noticed when visiting higher level players.

It is so laggy (I am lvl.95) am thinking about deleting app was never this laggy b4

ID arumandini
    Island name dracarys isle
    Version 1.9.2
    iOS 7.1.1
    hello, i'm in the middle of razorback dragon tournament on stage 24 battling diamond dragon lv 16. i'm already defeated it an hour ago with my diamond dragon lv 10 and when i open my game again i have to repeat the same stage! i used my diamond dragon lv 10 again but it lost! i did another activities too such as hatching dragon and collecting coins and it's still okay when i reopen so i can make sure it's not because internet connection problem. please fix the glitch, i don't wanna spend hours to keep battling it when actually i've already win 😢 i reinstall the game, nothing' changed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by arumandini View Post
    ID arumandini
    Island name dracarys isle
    Version 1.9.2
    iOS 7.1.1
    hello, i'm in the middle of razorback dragon tournament on stage 24 battling diamond dragon lv 16. i'm already defeated it an hour ago with my diamond dragon lv 10 and when i open my game again i have to repeat the same stage! i used my diamond dragon lv 10 again but it lost! i did another activities too such as hatching dragon and collecting coins and it's still okay when i reopen so i can make sure it's not because internet connection problem. please fix the glitch, i don't wanna spend hours to keep battling it when actually i've already win  i reinstall the game, nothing' changed.
    I have had this happen too. Has it only been once or is the diamond dragon still popping up ?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have never had crashes like whats going on right now. I last about 10 seconds on the game before I get a crash. Its been doing this ever since the update but never to this extent.