Page 97 of 145 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflower617 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been addressed here but 96 pages is a lot to wade through!
    When I went to sleep last night I had almost 700 gold and now I'm missing 500. I didn't notice it until I'd made my rounds collected coins and crops, etc. I did hatch a platinum dragon and put him in a habitat. I also fed him up to the first evolution. Was he eating gold and I just didn't notice?
    I am sorry this happened. The forum cannot help with loss of gold.
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to find out what happened .

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Egypt quest
    Anyone got problem with the 1st reward Pyramid ?
    Each time i visit a neighbor, i "earn" a Pyramid because i reach 100 egyptian coins (i'm now close to 400)
    I have got now 8 Pyramid !

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Egypt quest
    Anyone got problem with the 1st reward Pyramid ?
    Each time i visit a neighbor, i "earn" a Pyramid because i reach 100 egyptian coins (i'm now close to 400)
    I have got now 8 Pyramid !
    This was a small glitch in the game. This has now been fixed. Enjoy your extra pyramids!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi I'm not sure where to post this but I had 135 gold from neighbors and all of a sudden I'm down to 5. Now thnx to friends I'm at 10 but why? I've been saving them for when I can get one of those gold dragons and that in itself will take forever. I've already got the second nest so the gold types are the only thing I'm looking forward to. Can someone please help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakolov View Post
    Hi I'm not sure where to post this but I had 135 gold from neighbors and all of a sudden I'm down to 5. Now thnx to friends I'm at 10 but why? I've been saving them for when I can get one of those gold dragons and that in itself will take forever. I've already got the second nest so the gold types are the only thing I'm looking forward to. Can someone please help?
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue. They'll be able to look into your game to see what happened
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Why i'm unable to breed any new dragon
    Last edited by ritika47; 03-17-14 at 08:26 AM.

Why does the game crash all the time?

Samsung Galaxy S2, Android 4.1.2

Game crashes sometimes when visiting neighbors, game crashes sometimes when opening menu, game crashes sometimes when going to the quest list, game crashes sometimes when (trying to) scroll, the game crashes sometimes when trying to request for expansion, the game even crashes sometimes simply by staring at the screen.

Got enough free space on internal memory and SD card. RAM isn't full either when checking while the game is running.

This game is one huge pile of bugs.
    Please fix.

New Resident
    The story about the game, a week ago, a mysterious map in the game does not increase the number of friends, even my map, I win the map by island dragon, the number of maps is always 4, no longer increases. Unable to solve the expansion, please reply as soon as possible, thank you!

New Resident
    My ice age breeding den says two dragons are breeding, but none are there, and they are not in their habitats. I tried breeding two other dragons to see if they appeared back, but they didn't. What do I do?

Hi, my My mummy is missing