Page 94 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Fashion Designer
    What happens when you clear data on an android tablet will I loss everything or will this help my game it is still constantly closing down I can't get it to stay open long enough to collect from my habits and my food but it takes five to six restart just to collect from everything.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    What happens when you clear data on an android tablet will I loss everything or will this help my game it is still constantly closing down I can't get it to stay open long enough to collect from my habits and my food but it takes five to six restart just to collect from everything.
    Don't worry, you won't lose anything, it just frees up some memory. Unfortunately, unless TL address the long running (over a year) memory leak issue on android, this only means your game will run a bit longer before crashing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It is possible if you have recently had a support issue and your games were transferred over for an agent to work on your games, that these island may have shown up.
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if an support agent can move your habitats to another island.
    I will also flag this over.
    If you could also suggest that support transfer android player's games to android devices it would stop these problems occurring in the future.

New Resident
    When I try clicking on the habitats to get the coins at times it will pause. Then when I've clicked it catches up with me. Today I accidentally spent 100 gold for apples. I'm so frustrated. I never know when it will pause like that. It took forever to earn that gold from the few people who send to me. Sigh... Lesson learned. But what a loss of time. Oh well... The game still gives me something to do during chemo treatments, so I'm thankful for that. I do wish there wasn't a delay or pausing in the game like that. It is very frustrating.
    Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by odditblue1 View Post
    When I try clicking on the habitats to get the coins at times it will pause. Then when I've clicked it catches up with me. Today I accidentally spent 100 gold for apples. I'm so frustrated. I never know when it will pause like that. It took forever to earn that gold from the few people who send to me. Sigh... Lesson learned. But what a loss of time. Oh well... The game still gives me something to do during chemo treatments, so I'm thankful for that. I do wish there wasn't a delay or pausing in the game like that. It is very frustrating.
    Thank you.
    Make sure you close out or exiting out the game when you are finished playing.
    If you leave the game running when not playing, when you come back, it will take a few seconds for your game to "wakeup" can catch up with Team Lava's servers. Any actions you do before it syncs up will not be saved and that is why you are seeing the pause and reset.
    Best thing is to go visit a neighbor then come back before performing any actions to make sure your game has synced up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    New IOS update for the Regular Dragon game available in iTunes!
    Version 1.8.1

The Honorable Panda
    IOS- Dragon Valentine- version 1.8.2.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Ipad 7.0.4
    I am trying to get summoning. I updated to vers 1.8.1 and there is no summoning so I went to App Store to download Valentine vers 1.8.2 and when I try to open app I get a message saying this version in no longer supported. How can I get summoning??

Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    I am on Ipad 7.0.4
    I am trying to get summoning. I updated to vers 1.8.1 and there is no summoning so I went to App Store to download Valentine vers 1.8.2 and when I try to open app I get a message saying this version in no longer supported. How can I get summoning??
    I had the same issue earlier. I closed DS app from my IPad when I reopened, it was there. For the Valentine version, after you get the app, go back to settings and you should see the update. I don't think it's been there long.
    Hopes this help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by onevamp View Post
    I had the same issue earlier. I closed DS app from my IPad when I reopened, it was there. For the Valentine version, after you get the app, go back to settings and you should see the update. I don't think it's been there long.
    Hopes this help
    It helped. Thank u!!! Off to summon some dragons.