Page 122 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Farm Supplier
    What happened to the package with the Goldwing dragon that said 4 days? I was going to buy it & my wifi was acting up. I reset my modem and when I got back on it was a package for the Samurai dragon.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    To update software version on Ipad

Go to your settings-general- software update.
    It will check to see if you have the most current version offered for your device.
    Thank you kooky panda, I was update my software....., I reinstall DS, I think the problem was going on, cause my playing longer than before n I can visiting my Neighbor, but just 2 neighbor n I lost my game again...., impossible I think if I have to update the game every time to play.... I hope ...... Please, thank you .

Fashion Designer
    Question: Since the update, my DS kept on crashing eventhough I already uninstalled and installed it several times. I am playing using ipod touch 4th gen. Can someone please enlighten me? I haven't started my dragon tales event due to this constant crashing and I was not able to see any of my dragons in their habitats. >_<

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonflyzee View Post
    Thank you kooky panda, I was update my software....., I reinstall DS, I think the problem was going on, cause my playing longer than before n I can visiting my Neighbor, but just 2 neighbor n I lost my game again...., impossible I think if I have to update the game every time to play.... I hope ...... Please, thank you .
    In 1 hour , I reinstalled my game twice , what happened with my device

Farm Supplier
    Still problems with disappearing habitats & dragons. I have to shut down & restart every few visits. Is this still being worked on?

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried everything and can't get on it anymore crashes as soon as the screen pops really bummed miss my dragons nothing is working

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    Still problems with disappearing habitats & dragons. I have to shut down & restart every few visits. Is this still being worked on?
    I'd like to report that I'm also having the same problem. I'm thankful that the zoom out feature has been fixed, but now it takes so long to visit other islands because I have to constantly force close the app to get the disappearing habitats to return. I hope TL is working on this, too!

Same issue here, islands and habitats disappear after a few neighbor visits. Have to shutdown and reopen the game. Also, still not seeing flags on gold islands that reach the half way point for collection. TL, please fix and thanks for fixing the "pinch" problem. That was a blessing.

New Resident
    How do i buy the special package with an egg food and coins, i cant open it on my phone? It works on my daughters (seperate) game

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by merv987 View Post
    How do i buy the special package with an egg food and coins, i cant open it on my phone? It works on my daughters (seperate) game
    You will need to have the icon for this special package showing on your island.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request