Page 120 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

to inform you most of the android problems is due to updates need to be preform we use galazy5 and had a major patch that fixed our problems with auto logg off and glitches and force close.

Host(ess)

Unhappy New Issue?

I have been playing more than two years on an iPad two. Friday, when I went to play, all my coins were gone. I have also been having the mining issue, where it seems to have lost the entire outer edge of play. I sent an email to support. But now with this latest challenge, I cannot make food, or keep my empty nest full to earn the rewards. Very upset over this. I have faith that my game will be restored, but too late for this challenge.

I have a kindle fire hd and am at level 49. But I still don't have a battle arena and my breeding den doesn't seem to be dropping mines. Is this a bug or are they just not offered for kindle?

Quote Originally Posted by kdragon252000 View Post
    I have a kindle fire hd and am at level 49. But I still don't have a battle arena and my breeding den doesn't seem to be dropping mines. Is this a bug or are they just not offered for kindle?
    Make that my evolution temple. Regardless no mines seem to have been dropped. But the help/faqs says the battle arena should be at level 30 and mines at 45.

After completing the gemstones in the sky quest I was given a new one. It said to complete the 8 hour map the island quest 3 times. However it only gave me 22 minutes to complete the task. I spent gold to finish the last one in time, but I shouldn't have to. I am using Android.

The Honorable Panda
    Make that my evolution temple. Regardless no mines seem to have been dropped. But the help/faqs says the battle arena should be at level 30 and mines at 45.
    These features are currently not offered for kindle players.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Hi

Since yesterday the game will not open.
    I have restarted the phone, closed backgound data, re-installed DS. When I re-installed it worked one. I can not re-install everytime i want to play. I?m on android. No problem with Castle Story. DS keep saying I have no internet connection but I do.
    Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me. Thank you
    Last edited by isdrottning; 04-04-15 at 01:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isdrottning View Post
    Hi

Since yesterday the game will not open.
    I have restarted the phone, closed backgound data, re-installed DS. When I re-installed it worked one. I can not re-install everytime i want to play. I?m on android. No problem with Castle Story. DS keep saying I have no internet connection but I do.
    Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me. Thank you
    Since this new update I can't even get to the screen it just shuts down have reinstalled closed game restarted everything I know to do to no avail no dragons for me until this bug gets fixed I miss my dragons

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Try restarting your device
    I did what grey gull said: hard restart Untill apple symbol disappeared , delete n reinstall DS, I enjoyed the game only a few minute than its gone.. N cant open mine..... level 100 , my device apple versi 5.1.1 , game versi 2.0, help please..... Dear moderator , I wanna enjoy the battle n new dragons

Host(ess)
    I hope new version just 1 a week , please.....