Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyFury View Post
    I'm having an issue with Fantasy Forest Story Land Before Dragons I'm using AN I Pad Mini Version 9.2.1 It has a 494 MD & I'm currently using 12.7 GB . My game Version is 1.5.6 When playing this game I whole heartedly play I LOVE. The game but when asked to play another Storm 8 game such as The game prompts me at the right times knows when I've completed a task such as reach Level 7 in Castle Story & the screen comes up with my rewards EXCEPT. That in the reward section at the bottom there is nothing So I am playing these others games with no rewards. I've done all that u suggest & nothing has changed the situation WHAT DO I DO ? My email is Please help I Truly Love the game & even enjoy the others games I'm asked to play Thanking u in advance for your assistance on this !!! sincerely Terri-Ann Manbert
    Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

If you have questions regarding a goal, please submit an email to support@storm8.com.

Host(ess)

Pantheon missing in market

I've just completed goal for blue dawn but I cannot find the pantheon in the market. I already have the coordinating temples for having completed red,yellow and green dawn and they work just fine. Is there something I'm missing or is there possibly something wrong with the market? I play on android.
    Last edited by rlggnn; 03-29-16 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention what device I use

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rlggnn View Post
    I've just completed goal for blue dawn but I cannot find the pantheon in the market. I already have the coordinating temples for having completed red,yellow and green dawn and they work just fine. Is there something I'm missing or is there possibly something wrong with the market? I play on android.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Unhappy NO REWARDS?! Doesn't work!

I recently started the goals of playing bakery story 2 and solitaire for the rewards, but upon completion, nothing gets added. The "reward" part just remains blank when it says it's completed, so I don't end up getting any of the rewards that it said I would when it popped up in the first place. I've restarted my device and still nothing. Any other options??

Ok, so in RS2 it had a goal that wanted me to install dragon story birthday bash, so i tapped the install and it took me where i needed to go to download and install the game. I have done this. here is my issue: i cannot sign into any of the social things (facebook says it's not supported, then why is it trying to get me to connect with fb?) (google play, it keeps popping up telling me to check my network). how am i ever going to get neighbors this way? i want to be neighbors with my fb friends and my already existing storm8 friends and neighbors. oh and why does it have a publish to facebook button on all the goals?
    Last edited by DaddisBunni; 04-05-16 at 06:11 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kaypee10 View Post
    I recently started the goals of playing bakery story 2 and solitaire for the rewards, but upon completion, nothing gets added. The "reward" part just remains blank when it says it's completed, so I don't end up getting any of the rewards that it said I would when it popped up in the first place. I've restarted my device and still nothing. Any other options??
    iOS players do not receive rewards for downloading and playing other games. Please check for other goals that may of be added to your game.
    For additional help, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddisBunni View Post
    Ok, so in RS2 it had a goal that wanted me to install dragon story birthday bash, so i tapped the install and it took me where i needed to go to download and install the game. I have done this. here is my issue: i cannot sign into any of the social things (facebook says it's not supported, then why is it trying to get me to connect with fb?) (google play, it keeps popping up telling me to check my network). how am i ever going to get neighbors this way? i want to be neighbors with my fb friends and my already existing storm8 friends and neighbors. oh and why does it have a publish to facebook button on all the goals?
    I am sorry but the Facebook feature is currently not available for android devices. You can add your existing storm 8 friends by sending them invites .

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but the Facebook feature is currently not available for android devices. You can add your existing storm 8 friends by sending them invites .
    is there a place i can acquire a list of my storm8 friends?
    My Current IDs: S8: DaddisBunni Google: DaddisBunni Facebook: PM me for profile link.
    My Current S8 Games: Bakery Story 2, Restaurant Story 2, Dragon Story: Birthday Bash, Bingo, Farm Story 2
    Feel free to friend me on any social network. I use Android & PC, no IOS, sorry.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddisBunni View Post
    is there a place i can acquire a list of my storm8 friends?
    No I am sorry there is not. If I know someones storm ID I will try to send them an invite . If I do not know their storm ID, I go in my other games and post on their wall asking them
    if they are playing the new game and see if they will invite me, or if they will give me their storm ID.

Hello, for a couple of days now I can't send dragons on a quest. It happened after the last event where you could send a red dragon on a quest for leaderboard points. It says constantly that a red dragon is on a quest. I can choose a dragon and send it on a quest, but nothing happens. I have a ipad with version 9.3.1. Please help.