Page 107 of 145 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

New Resident
    I am not receiving all my mystic maps, I have neighbors send them, I click accept, but when I go to expand I don't have as many as I was sent. I thought something didn't add up but I didn't watch closely for it till last night I tried to expand and had zero maps, I put out a request and got 4 maps, the responses are in my news feed still, but when I go to expand I'm still at zero.
    Okay something really odd is going on, I went to double check that I hadn't missed something before I posted this and I suddenly have 8 maps! That's creepy, good but... Is someone reading what I'm typing before I post it?! Never mind I guess...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FreyaRus View Post
    I am not receiving all my mystic maps, I have neighbors send them, I click accept, but when I go to expand I don't have as many as I was sent. I thought something didn't add up but I didn't watch closely for it till last night I tried to expand and had zero maps, I put out a request and got 4 maps, the responses are in my news feed still, but when I go to expand I'm still at zero.
    Okay something really odd is going on, I went to double check that I hadn't missed something before I posted this and I suddenly have 8 maps! That's creepy, good but... Is someone reading what I'm typing before I post it?! Never mind I guess...
    Sometimes the game has to sync so you can see them. Next time try force closing then restarting to speed it up.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Just paid 1 gold to speed my hatching, but the egg doesn't show in the nest? It shows 14 hours, but no eggs. What to do?

Ooh the egg just showed. It's solved.

Rhino Keeper
    Not a big deal but…
    If you go to market/dragons then click on the diamond symbol, it switches to the star symbol.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    Not a big deal but?
    If you go to market/dragons then click on the diamond symbol, it switches to the star symbol.
    Thanks for the report. It happened on my game too. I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    Not a big deal but?
    Same here!

Farm Supplier
    I play on a kindle, at level 129 and for the last five days I have not received the daily bonus. I have played everyday.

Fashion Designer
    Something's wrong with my breeding den, Internet was ok , game load but breeding did not show up times, I have to refresh many time tobe able to go through, but I don't like that I want continue with breeding next to keep get what I looking for, if I refresh look alike I start breed at beginning , and I never get what I want to breed first try, wonder why I always get same old dragon

Farm Supplier

Question What are minimum requirements game developers suggest?

As of today what is the newest version of game for kindle users? I am currently using version 1.0.7.4. Is it possible to get black diamond with this version? What are the minimum requirements for memory and OS that you recommend so game is not constantly crashing and lagging?