Page 132 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Host(ess)
    However. Good news my Castle story now works so hoping Dragon story will work soon

Banned
    I want to know how forest story, a game that's been out nowhere near as long, or as popular has working album and fixes several of the bugs I keep repeating that has not been fixed in the last year on Android. Please add and fix these issues on dragon story

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Every time the game updates in the play store and says bug fixes yet none of these bugs are ever fixed. These same issues still exist on Android. Also the status bar notification icon is just a white square. Also every other Android app I have on my device, about 100 lists are smooth and fluid scrolling. Only smooth scrolling is around the island's, all lists are slow and choppy. There shouldn't be any non smooth scrolling anymore. Just putting this out there since I don't see many others writing about it, but these are definitely issues
    I just saw a new update in the play store (2.3.1.1g), i installed it and i couldn't believe in my eyes. After almost 10 months of patience the terrible bug of the one line restriction in our walls finally fixed!
    Finally, well done Teamlava! Patience is virtue!
    Unfortunately, remains the copy & paste bug or the laggy and non smooth scrolling of the lists and i hope we won't wait another 10 months for them to be fixed too!

I'm not sure, if I'm right here...if not, I'm sorry for that.

Is there a way to undo the last update on my phone? I pretty much can't do anything now without my game crashing.
    It's a bit frustrating to need half an hour to take the coins from the habitats and plant new apples.
    Than another half hour to start the next quest, get the egg out of the nest und two new Dragons to the breeding-thing.
    Then the arena...3 times in a row now a win, wich didn't count due to crash, yey.

I love this game, but it feels like I will have to leave this until I one day will get a new phnone...
    Oh and saying this: Is there a way to take my dragons then with me? Or would I anyways have to start over new?

Rhino Keeper
    I have an issue, not bug.
    I had to change from a iPod 4G to my android Galaxy Nook. Everything switched over. I have the mine, storage, and battles (Which I don't have on my Kindle or Blackberry).
    While I don't have the Ice World, and don't miss it one bit, I don't have the album. It says "coming soon", but that has yet to happen since I started with the Galaxy in January. Is it ever going to be implemented?

Please add Bravewarrior if you need someone to accept map requests.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-16-15 at 09:30 AM. Reason: removed third party game account info

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I have an issue, not bug.
    I had to change from a iPod 4G to my android Galaxy Nook. Everything switched over. I have the mine, storage, and battles (Which I don't have on my Kindle or Blackberry).
    While I don't have the Ice World, and don't miss it one bit, I don't have the album. It says "coming soon", but that has yet to happen since I started with the Galaxy in January. Is it ever going to be implemented?

Please add Bravewarrior if you need someone to accept map requests.
    You will not be able to see the IOS album from your android device. Hopefully the album feature will be coming to the android devices soon, but so far no word on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurimukun View Post
    I'm not sure, if I'm right here...if not, I'm sorry for that.

Is there a way to undo the last update on my phone? I pretty much can't do anything now without my game crashing.
    It's a bit frustrating to need half an hour to take the coins from the habitats and plant new apples.
    Than another half hour to start the next quest, get the egg out of the nest und two new Dragons to the breeding-thing.
    Then the arena...3 times in a row now a win, wich didn't count due to crash, yey.

I love this game, but it feels like I will have to leave this until I one day will get a new phnone...
    Oh and saying this: Is there a way to take my dragons then with me? Or would I anyways have to start over new?
    You can try going under your purchase history and see if you can re download a previous version.
    If you get a new device, you will be able to transfer your storm ID and games over.
    Make sure you have current storm ID and password set up for your games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

PLEASE HELP ME- Update dragonstory or newinstall???

I have android -dragonstory harvestmoon (allways refall -dragonstorytm)

Must I test another versions? spring winter and???

MAJA_MADAGASKAR
    PS:
    #1-toolsbutton - for end the game? (allways-refall)
    #2-Mine >no raster>low game>can not see often -what is my bomb? -see not-How many bombs?
    #3-Battle/Derby - More Info - of dragon fight - bash or magic is the same? - dragonslook/name/house farm of gamer?
    #4-Neighborn- Simply INVITE button? - Search for name new player or gamer (Level 100 up or down?/ Name ABC)
    #5-Outpost- Lotto? - Quest for gemstone(75 000) =200food Why??? - Quest for Gold(1 000) 6hlater=1 500 cents (Wait of habitat better?)
    #6-Advesting-Many Specials when i open the game=Ask for?/gift/newsletter/specials for sale/reklam/too many-deleted(not really-urgent news in the games)
    #7-so too many island goals-for srcoll and what it this?- Name and Picture NOT HELP and SIMPLY?

#WAIT FOR DRAGONSTORY2 ??? - In my and another language?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-18-15 at 11:44 AM. Reason: removed outside link

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having problems with their S8 games not wanting to open? Same familiar message that game requires internet connection...I'm on constant wifi & have no issues with any other app. This has been going on since Sunday! Getting really aggravated

Feel free to add me (need neighbors that actually play and will continue to play!). I have 2 accts: chic4stylin - lvl 161 (main acct-Puff Isle) and fantasiasdragons - lvl 153 (2nd acct-fantasias isle). I play multiple times a day...and always return requests as soon as I get them!