Page 76 of 145 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Bred yellow and green dragons dozens of times since fairytale came out. Never got one and finally gave up. Now I have bred green and blue dozens of times and can't get gemstone. Some dragons seem so easy to get and they are rarer than others. I got social,tropic and rainbow easily. Spent money on gold to get fairytale and gemstone without success. In fact with blue and green I have only gotten islands. Dozens of them. I am level 68 and feel I should have been able to get at least one fairytale and one gemstone by now
    I have the opposite problem but still equally frustrating. I have a gemstone dragon sitting in an egg becausr i cant afford the 2 million to buy the habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    I have the same problem. Also playing on kindle fire hd and have same problem. I have 255 neighbors i think its because they have reached max number of gold. from neighbors. A total of 3 pieces per day
    I don't think that would be the problem,How often have you reach the max number of gold (20)? Cause I have never received 20 in one day and I have more neighbours.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone at TL please sort out problem that Android players have visiting neighbours,I don't even bother now cause the game just crashes!

Host(ess)
    NO one has replied to my thread on 8/18/13.

Just like Disel8, I'm having problems visiting neighbors. The game constantly restarts! Isn't there anyone from TL going to help with the Android issues????

The Honorable Panda
    A community manager did respond on the issues some android users are having.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post

Arctic Isles update doesn't affect your game if you're on Android. If you've noticed lag and force closes, please send me a PM and we'll try and figure out what's happening with your game. If you don't have an existing ticket with Support, you may create one by emailing support@teamlava.com.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pineysue View Post
    NO one has replied to my thread on 8/18/13.

Just like Disel8, I'm having problems visiting neighbors. The game constantly restarts! Isn't there anyone from TL going to help with the Android issues????
    Same here if I visit anyone over level 95 I drop out or freeze after 5 times dropping out I give up ! How to fix?

Rhino Keeper
    way too many crash issues going on with android.

i'm done with this game.

Farm Supplier
    two of my android phones crashes DS too... then takes me back to the DS loading page. When i get in, all my dragies and habitats are invisible then pops back after a few (but not all of them shows up, lots of invisible dragies). been like this since i started playing way back february 2013 ::3

i have lived with it but certainly unhappy bout how it goes...

phones: dell venue

Host(ess)

Unhappy

Just curious...once a ticket is created by the support team...how long does it take for them to get back to you?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pineysue View Post
    Just curious...once a ticket is created by the support team...how long does it take for them to get back to you?
    It can take up to 5 business days. Sometimes longer if they are overloaded with emails. (This past Monday was a US Holiday)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request