Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, the posts on not being able to send gold today have been moved to a new thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1058986

Edit- This has now been fixed.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-19-15 at 11:19 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I'm on Android, and I have the newest version (the appstore doesn't have the update option when I go in to it), and almost everything works, which is great. But almost EVERY time I mine, my game crashes, and I lose a bomb and any stones I received while using that bomb disappeared. Now, after it crashes, I can use the other bombs in my inventory safely, but I've lost at least ten this way. I've seem people with mining problems, but not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by newacadia View Post
    Yes, I've had the same mining problem. My info: iPad 3gen, iOS 8.1.1, game version 1.9.9

Problems include: areas that will not respond to taps, even when going VERY slowly and waiting a longer time between taps; a much smaller mining grid that is harder to figure out one-space versus two-space distances; on the initial taps (with both bombs and dynamite), the bomb/dynamite icon is MUCH larger and then in subsequent taps it shrinks in size -- this happened in a prior game version also, but with the smaller grid it is quite disorientating.

Ditto to all mining issues mentioned in recent posts. Just force closed to see if that helps but it hasn't so far.

Fashion Designer
    Put my device down while playing and when I picked it back up I found out that yet again I had lost 100 of my hard earned gold on food I am not the only one this is happening to fix this problem and please dont say to send an email did it the last time this happened was refunded my gold but was told it was one time only. Was considering spending more money to buy gold but after this forget about getting any more of my hard earned cash.

New Resident
    Sorry if I post in the wrong thread (appreciate if moderator moves it in the right place)
    Last couple of days, I can't get any bomb, dynamite (when evolving, breeding). Also there is no award when winning in the battle arena. Even now, the tournament has started and yet passing first opponent (penumbra) there was no award.

Using adroid newest version. Problem started 2-3 days ago (previously it was ok).
    Try to restart several times the tablet, with no result.

Has anyone the same problem? Is there something i can do?

Thank you very much!

Rhino Keeper
    Android latest version user. I've traded several dragons and have noticed that I am not receiving the gems. I keep checking craft building thinking I finally have enough to make a large gem, but the number doesn't change. And, yes when the trading completed I've had reward pop-ups stating what I should have received, but hadn't. I've checked my storage and the count is the same as the craft building. This has been happening for awhile now.

When I delete and reinstall my DS game will I have to start all over or will I still be at level 150 with all my friends/neighbors intact?
    Last edited by dizzylizzy2715; 03-03-15 at 05:16 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzylizzy2715 View Post
    When I delete and reinstall my DS game will I have to start all over or will I still be at level 150 with all my friends/neighbors intact?
    Your game progress is saved on Team Lava's servers so when you reinstall all of your game progress will be there!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyhummer View Post
    Android latest version user. I've traded several dragons and have noticed that I am not receiving the gems. I keep checking craft building thinking I finally have enough to make a large gem, but the number doesn't change. And, yes when the trading completed I've had reward pop-ups stating what I should have received, but hadn't. I've checked my storage and the count is the same as the craft building. This has been happening for awhile now.
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game. Let them know the specific gems you are not getting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game. Let them know the specific gems you are not getting.
    Thanks for your help. I re downloaded the game and seems to be working again.