Page 127 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

New Resident
    BOOSTED BREEDING - I was also using boosted breeding yesterday afternoon, and my screen continued to show that it still cost 200 coins and not gold. I eventually noticed that my gold count had dropped for no apparent reason. When I again did boosted breeding (while it still displayed a cost of 200 coins), I saw my gold count drop by 12. Clearly it had been charging me gold when the screen said I would be charged coins. I lost 36 gold before I realized what was happening. Can I be reimbursed for the 36 gold I lost?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    BOOSTED BREEDING- I thought we were suppose to have boosted breeding thru Tuesday. I have been using it all weekend and Monday. Today it still showed 200 coins for boosted(which it has shown since this weekend). This was in the last 20 minutes on an IOS device. After pushing the boosted breeding button I got a popup saying I didn't have enough gold. I haven't used gold all weekend for this. I ended up just doing regular breeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    BOOSTED BREEDING - I was also using boosted breeding yesterday afternoon, and my screen continued to show that it still cost 200 coins and not gold. I eventually noticed that my gold count had dropped for no apparent reason. When I again did boosted breeding (while it still displayed a cost of 200 coins), I saw my gold count drop by 12. Clearly it had been charging me gold when the screen said I would be charged coins. I lost 36 gold before I realized what was happening. Can I be reimbursed for the 36 gold I lost?
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Thankx Kooky!

New Resident
    Has anyone else had a major glitch problem when downloading the update released 7/14/15? I updated my game just before the world event completed and now I can't even get the game to try to load on the title screen for a second before it crashes.

I've already turned off my iPod Touch Gen 3 and tried restarting the game, but it still crashed within 1 second. I've uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and restarted my iPod again and still crashes within a second. Twice.

I do, however, get update messages like "your next Battle Arena round awaits!" and "One or more of your dragon habitats is overflowing with valuable silver coins!"

Can we get this fixed ASAP please? Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroleigh View Post
    Has anyone else had a major glitch problem when downloading the update released 7/14/15? I updated my game just before the world event completed and now I can't even get the game to try to load on the title screen for a second before it crashes.

I've already turned off my iPod Touch Gen 3 and tried restarting the game, but it still crashed within 1 second. I've uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and restarted my iPod again and still crashes within a second. Twice.

I do, however, get update messages like "your next Battle Arena round awaits!" and "One or more of your dragon habitats is overflowing with valuable silver coins!"

Can we get this fixed ASAP please? Thank you.
    Older devices may experience issues when playing the games. Be sure and close out any apps running in the background .
    Also try going under settings-safari and clear out data, then restart your ipod.
    If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Older devices may experience issues when playing the games. Be sure and close out any apps running in the background .
    Also try going under settings-safari and clear out data, then restart your ipod.
    If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    I just sent an email very unhappy with this update I couldn't finish the world event can't collect my gold from my gold dragons game won't even let me in has been crashing since yesterday's update spent some gold to hurry things along so I wouldn't miss out on the last dragon of the world event and lost it anyway with the constant crashing wish they would have waited to update things until after the world event was over

I updatedy dragon story and it won't load at all I missed out on the last dragon I had to collect suns for and I can't even check my islands at all I reinstalled uninstalled restarted my phone and the whole deal but still nothing...anyone have any ideas?

My Skysurfer prize dissappeared from the nest! It's not in storage. I read other posts about it. I have rebooted etc. There is still no dragon. Please help that was the grand prize for all that $$$$$.

New Resident
    For the others having trouble, here's what I've attempted to no avail:
    1 - Definitely no other apps running in the background.
    2 - Cleared my safari's history, cookies, and data, uninstalled the game, shut down the iPod. Restarted the iPod, downloaded the game, and shut down the iPod again. Restarted the iPod again and attempted to load the game. Took about 3 seconds on the load screen to crash. Any attempts after that were within a second.
    3 - E-mailing support...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroleigh View Post
    For the others having trouble, here's what I've attempted to no avail:
    1 - Definitely no other apps running in the background.
    2 - Cleared my safari's history, cookies, and data, uninstalled the game, shut down the iPod. Restarted the iPod, downloaded the game, and shut down the iPod again. Restarted the iPod again and attempted to load the game. Took about 3 seconds on the load screen to crash. Any attempts after that were within a second.
    3 - E-mailing support...
    Same exact thing for me