Thread: How often do you have to feed yr dragons

How often do you have to feed yr dragons

When I first started, it kept on warning me that my dragons were hungry and may eat other things. I now have enough food but want to know will my dragons get hungry again if I don't feed them regularly or do you just feed them to make them grow and generate more coins?

Banned
    If you don't feed them nothing will happen they will stay the same lvl they won't run away or die or eat other dragons to survive so you have nothing to worry about

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by apec714 View Post
    If you don't feed them nothing will happen they will stay the same lvl they won't run away or die or eat other dragons to survive so you have nothing to worry about
    I think you covered everything but them chewing off their own leg to survive.

Side note, your reply had me LMAO and now my neighbor thinks I'm nuts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by apec714 View Post
    LOL Hilarious!!

I remember the incident with someone protesting the Pet & Zoo games because of Animal rights or something.
    But I really don't think TL will make a game where an animal will eat other animals or where the dragons will start eating buildings and burning down the place

Still LMBO!!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    Hehe it's my morning humor TGIF

Host(ess)
    It would be a cool addition though. Have a hungry and po'd fire dragon fly around and torch a few farms. Then you'd have to spend a few coins to rebuild it.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I think you covered everything but them chewing off their own leg to survive.

Side note, your reply had me LMAO and now my neighbor thinks I'm nuts.
    ROFL You are such humourous and witty people in the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    Laughed my head off on this one, well done guys!