Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there any method to earn gold other than purchase it?

Is there any method to earn gold other than purchase it?

it seems purchase from teamlava is the only way....sigh!

Executive Chef
    you can have neighbors gift you gold. but a person can only gift gold to three people each day, so don't expect all your neighbors to send you gold.

currently the only two ways are purchasing it and having neighbors gift it to you.

Oh! Thank guys. That's is a good news that can have gold without purchase. Although the chance is small but better than nothing. Thanks again for reply

If I select all neighbors when gifting gold, is it sent to 3 random people? Or does it just pick the first 3 from the list?

Senior Moderator
    I'm not completely sure. I know on Pet Hotel, if you select all, then it does it randomly.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Question How to Earn Gold?

I'm currently at Level 7 and I'm stuck at completing a goal which says I have to hatch an egg worth 400 gold. How to earn much gold amounting to such? Anyway, I love Dragon Story. It's simply addictive. Hope we could all be neighbors guys. Feel free to add me and we'll be playing with our dragons. ID is gorgeously_me Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    It takes time to build up your coins. Try going into your game every hour and collecting from your habitant.
    Also go play with other players dragons, so they will come back and play with yours. You will receive extra coins when your habitant has been played with and you collect on the sparkles.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Are you talking about coins or gold bars? They wouldn't put in a goal that would require 400 gold bars that didn't have an alternative coin/time based method of earning it. If you're talking about 400 gold bars, give us more information on what the specific goal is and we can help you figure out how to finish the goal without spending gold bars.

Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    Are you talking about coins or gold bars? They wouldn't put in a goal that would require 400 gold bars that didn't have an alternative coin/time based method of earning it. If you're talking about 400 gold bars, give us more information on what the specific goal is and we can help you figure out how to finish the goal without spending gold bars.
    I'm totally new to this game but I soon figured out how to complete that goal. The goal is entitled Forestfire and it requires me to hatch a Fire\Forest hybrid dragon. And the Wild Dragon costs 400 gold bars. Currently, I'm hatching the egg of a fire/forest hybrid dragon. Thank you for your concern.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast