Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE for RAINY

Rhino Keeper

VOTE for RAINY

I've started this for not only myself but for everyone who has not received a gem sale in many months. Please support our request for us to receive a gem sale. I've not had one for 6 months or so.

Banned
    Gem sales for everyone we need equality...people will buy and be more tempted if they haven't if they get a gem sale

Gem sales= more revenue for teamlava

I agree. Gem sale please.

New Resident
    Totally agree sales = buy more gems! Have 2 devices. I get sales every week on one and the other hasn't had a sale since before Christmas. I only buy gems on the one that gets sales now. I'd buy more if I got more sales!!

New Resident
    I agree we need more consistency with GEM sales.
    I have a friend in another country who is constantly telling me they have gem sales at 30% and have had them 5-6 times in the last month alone.
    I have had only a few sales within the last several months.
    If there were more sales ... I would buy more gems and support the game better.

Rhino Keeper
    I am all in favor of gem sales. I think it's odd that i get different offers on different devices. But I haven't had an offer in forever in one of my restaurants. More gem sales just makes sense. I'd buy more.

Executive Chef
    It's ok to say it 'random' but if that means some people aren't getting sales for months then it's not fair. I have never purchased a gem and I get sales all the time! I don't understand why they even make it random? It's just weird.

Executive Chef
    I agree! I get gem sales all the time and I feel sorry for those people missing out.

Nightclub Owner
    I just can't believe in the "Random" excuse. I posted in another thread already, but I've NEVER received a Gem Sale for the games on my iPad, even when they were on my Android device. The games that are now on my Android device have had a DAILY Gem Sale for a few months, but I don't play those games as they are just back-up for part gifting.

If it's random, then in the 6+ months I've been playing my games, I would think I would've received ANY Gem Sale by now, but I haven't, but my Android can get one DAILY for 2+ months?

Yeah, I don't believe it's random, or if it is, whatever randomizer they're using is BROKEN.

Farm Supplier
    I'm not even sure what to say here. I've ranted on the forum before about the way in which teamlava issues updates, gem sales, etc. Rainy mentioned not receiving sales awhile ago. Really teamlava? She, and many others ( myself included), spend a decent amount of $ using your products. Where is the customer service? Please don't tell me this is how you "roll out" your offers. The phrase "rolling out updates" seriously makes me gag, especially since I've come to realize after playing teamavas games that this is AKA for... this is how we do things over here, you'll keep complaining about it, and we'll keep producing other products (dragon and pet hotel story,etc) and we'll never address flaws in all of our current products that have a loyal following because we're too busy pushing out new stuff so that we attract some new unsuspecting chumps who will spend $$ and be disappointed too! Yeah teamlava!

Wow. I hate coming on the forum. Seriously, complaints on here are the same as the ones on here from 3 months ago. Makes me remember: me = chump

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast