Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 5-17-12

We should have goals for a while, that's nice. Hopefully a good week for most people. I just wish we had them for RS!

Executive Chef
    We want goals for rs

nice goals this week. I'm grateful there's no "serve 30 hot chocolate" again!

Executive Chef
    There's never a serve 30 hot chocolate

Executive Chef
    Are these goals for all devices, or just for ios people?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Are these goals for all devices, or just for ios people?
    Just iOS and only those that completed the last set of goals from what I can tell.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    There's never a serve 30 hot chocolate
    Yes there was, it was during the xmas/new years goals I believe. We had ridiculous servings for both RS & BS during those goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Just iOS and only those that completed the last set of goals from what I can tell.
    Well the last set of goals were solely for ios people, as Androids have never received goals. So not only is that stupid, but again, a new appliance is available only through the unlocking of goals. Ridiculous.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Well the last set of goals were solely for ios people, as Androids have never received goals. So not only is that stupid, but again, a new appliance is available only through the unlocking of goals. Ridiculous.
    I know and I agree, it is stupid. I'm sure Android will eventually get the oven, and the 2 recipes that aren't unlocked by a goal, but it's doubtful they'll give them the goal recipes as they never have in the past, with the exception of the Candy Cane Cake and that was because they gave it in error then took it away without giving another recipe first. LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I know and I agree, it is stupid. I'm sure Android will eventually get the oven, and the 2 recipes that aren't unlocked by a goal, but it's doubtful they'll give them the goal recipes as they never have in the past, with the exception of the Candy Cane Cake and that was because they gave it in error then took it away without giving another recipe first. LOL
    I even doubt that too. So this is more food, gems, experience, collectible opportunity that will be denied of Androids. It's a broken record with tl.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast