Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 5-17-12

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kenitex View Post
    what happens if i place a new table in storage ?
    Nothing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by muggapug View Post
    A second goal just appeared which is to download Dragon Story. I don't want this app, but would like to know if the download will open a new thread of goals.
    It opens 1 goal that gives 6 gems as reward

Im getting through the goals but I have a question about one of them: The "Sweet New Table" one at the very beginning...I want to buy it, but it is not available when I click on buy? Soooo......what should I do?

Fashion Designer
    Here is a pic for the new goal, didnt get a pic for the dragon one cuz I already had it installed and it flashed by

Quote Originally Posted by catgirl477 View Post
    Any table, the one in the picture can't even be bought any more it was a Christmas 2011 iteam
    I DID buy another table and it wasn't recognized as completing the goal......any suggestions anyone?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerettejudy View Post
    Im getting through the goals but I have a question about one of them: The "Sweet New Table" one at the very beginning...I want to buy it, but it is not available when I click on buy? Soooo......what should I do?
    You don't have to buy the table in the picture, you can buy ANY table, and it will count

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerettejudy View Post
    I DID buy another table and it wasn't recognized as completing the goal......any suggestions anyone?
    Restarting the app and trying again, and are you sure you bought it, and not just placed it from storage

Restarting the app and trying again, and are you sure you bought it, and not just placed it from storage
    Yep, Im sure....tried it last night, so the app has been restarted this morning. And have bought 3 new ones....none of which worked. Same thing happened to me on this part in RS.....had to buy the one table pictured to get the gems. But, in this case in BS, its no longer available. And I'd REALLY like those gems! lol

Host(ess)
    Here is a pic for the new goal, didnt get a pic for the dragon one cuz I already had it installed and it flashed by
    Why this goal don't continue.... It ends with a Table Buy ???

ok, this time it worked. Unfortunately, I had to buy a table for gems...which kinda defeats the purpose a bit. Thanks, catgirl477, for your help! I appreciate it!