Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 5-17-12

Rhino Keeper
    Yup, just got the six gems in BS and RS for downloading and then buying one table. I'm happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the 6 gems...seems like TL talked to its lawyers and is still trying to get game downloads and not piss off Apple. Can't complain, got my 6 gems, but I doubt this can last long.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    no it wont open more goals but you will get 6 gems
    Its not worth the 6 gems to me. I dont want to support TL by downloading more of their games until they remove the gem traps in their current games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Its not worth the 6 gems to me. I dont want to support TL by downloading more of their games until they remove the gem traps in their current games.
    Im already on level 12 in dragon story so I didn't have to do much...agree if you don't want to download just ignore the goal

Rhino Keeper
    My friends are taking forever with that bread assistant request good grief LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Awesome Mappie, I'm sick of buying more for these goals. LOL

Kooky, here are the recipes on the new appliance.

how do you unlock new appliance?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farrels View Post
    how do you unlock new appliance?
    You have to do the goals that are on the first page of this thread.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    If you want to ignore the goal, I would suggest at least clicking on it to start the 4 day timer, so in 4 days, this icon will disappear.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Here is the last of them Kooky. I also have a feeling that the parts can only be requested to other iOS players, as I requested to my Android device and I still haven't received it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Well the last set of goals were solely for ios people, as Androids have never received goals. So not only is that stupid, but again, a new appliance is available only through the unlocking of goals. Ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I don't think we're going to get the oven, at least not in the near future. If they had intended to give them to us, we would have had them, like the Valentines appliances that had regular and goal recipes. It might be like the Xmas appliances where we got them in January.
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    I've seen it and plan to keep track as of now to compare, and later share my data. I honestly think that Androids have always been at a deficit regardless.
    I honestly think this is all ridiculous. I have no idea which of my neighbours are android players so here we go again with sending out futile requests. Why the disparity? If they're going to offer a new appliance why not just offer it evenly across the board? Just offer it to everyone with all the recipes and be done with it already.
    We complained about this to no end over the Christmas holidays and here we go again. Do the developers even listen? I mean seriously. I was going to try to get the oven by finishing the goals but at this point what the hell is the point if it will be pure frustration trying to figure out which neighbours play on android devices and which are ios?

Ridiculous.

Can you uninstall Dragon Story later and not be penalized?

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast