Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 5-17-12

Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    Can you uninstall Dragon Story later and not be penalized?
    Yes. You just need to install and run the app. The goal will be counted and you will receive 6 gems in return. After that, you can just happily uninstalled the app. This was what I did and I got my 6 gems. Totally worth it. XD

It sure would be nice if Android users could get goals on BS and RS. I don't understand why when I have them on Pet Shop and Zoo Story 2!!! What's the difference?? It also would be only fair if we could be able to download Pet Hotel and Dragon Story...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flytothestars View Post
    Whoa, we gotta install a game as part of the goals -.-

So what's the prize for installing dragon story? I don't see anything in the rewards section...
    Nada, they don't give you anything! How rude it should be 6 gems like it was before! But they give you 6 gems for the next goal (buying any table) so I guess it's about the same

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    Can you uninstall Dragon Story later and not be penalized?
    Yes, and you dont even get a prize for this anyways, but it unlocks a goal that you get 6 gems from!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catgirl477 View Post
    Yes, and you dont even get a prize for this anyways, but it unlocks a goal that you get 6 gems from!
    Ahhh... That's how they got away with it and Apple can't penalize them. You don't get any reward for downloading. You get to unlock the next goal, and that goal gives you the gems. VERY SNEAKY!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kishkash View Post
    I got a different goal asking me to install Dragon Story, and then to buy one table for a reward of 6 gems and 3xp. I completed this goal but the 6 gems was not added to my gems! So unfair. What should I do now? Playing BS 1.5.1, level 92, Bakery Name kishkash cafe.
    Send a email to support@teamlava.com with your ID and the problem, they should credit them to your account

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Ahhh... That's how they got away with it and Apple can't penalize them. You don't get any reward for downloading. You get to unlock the next goal, and that goal gives you the gems. VERY SNEAKY!!!
    I know..... Also a lot of ppl won't do the first pneccuz they don't want to install the app, then TL dosent have to give them free gems!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flytothestars View Post
    I'm having trouble with the games recognizing I've already downloaded it?

Only worked for BS when I initially downloaded but it's not responding for the other stories..
    It worked for me on the ones I play (bakery, restaurant, fashion, pethotel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    Can the table be any table or does it have to be the one pictured?
    Any table, the one in the picture can't even be bought any more it was a Christmas 2011 iteam

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I skipped many of them, while others were quick completes or the game had me skip them as I already had the items specified. I really didn't want to have to cook food I've already mastered, and the one time I did (brownies), I just baked them then stored the counter to get rid of them. LOL
    Oh ok cool!