Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggest New Items and Themes

Farm Supplier
    how about a summer/beach theme or a london theme since the olympics are soon

Host(ess)
    THEMES
    Neon
    Space
    western
    Sports
    Beach
    Country
    Carnival
    Modern

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by argentina718 View Post
    how about a summer/beach theme or a london theme since the olympics are soon
    I agree

New Resident
    How about a London-ish fancy restaurant. With arched windows, sophisticated tiles, wanscots, and no alternating stuff? Like, only one type of chairs, tables and counters. Extra appliances will be stuff like Truffle Makers and Dehydrators. And you'll be cooking stuff like Key Lime Pie, Jasmine Tea, Spumoni, crepes and other fancy stuff that average people are unfamiliar with. I suggest that you use comfortable looking chairs, not like the cupcake or taxi stools, but something like Brown or anything that looks simple and large at the same time. You should create booths with dividers. I advise you not to use Executive Tables, because these are overused and doesn't look comfortable at all. Even though you wouldn't really care for comfort and ambiance in a bakery, rememeber what kind of theme you are currently using, and adapt real life s****s with designing your bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Cookie dough ice cream. Mint fudge. Fudge. Caramel bar doughnuts. Pretzels. Frozen hot chocolate I loved the fairytale/ forest theme would have liked to see more recipes for that category. More counters for coins the only counter I really like for coins was the new granite other than those haven't bought any new counters only bought the mocha ones. Btw no more ny theme next update and no new appliances I think we almost have enough different appliances to have one for each of the 18 slots

Farm Supplier
    Australian flag plse

Oreos, flan (Mexican dessert) beach wallpaper and tiles, cotton candy machine!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BertiesHeavenScent View Post
    Different party themes. BIRTHDAYS: A happy birthday poster to match balloons and swag. A pile of birthday gifts. Pin the tail on the donkey game for the wall. SHOWERS: open umbrellas to decorate the walls or floor. ANNIVERSARY: Small wedding cake, happy anniversary sign, streamers.

It would be fun to purchase the decorations and store them to change the party theme each day.
    I love this idea! We could also have a vacation theme with a sign to buy that says out of town, I'll tip when I can!

New Resident
    A new appliance please! A slushy maker, or popcorn machine would be cool.

I agree that it would be nice to be able to have an outdoors area for the bakery. Perhaps with patios or a gazebo?

Themes:
    Beach/Under the Sea
    Futuristic/SF (space/planets/robots)
    Angel vs Devil (white & gold vs black & red)
    Hawaiian/vacation resort
    Tribal
    Rainforest

Menu:
    Japanese mochi
    Parfaits (strawberry, chocolate banana, mango, etc)
    Pudding
    Fruit sandwiches
    fruit punch/fruit cocktail (with fancy flowers decorated on cup)
    Coffee/coke float
    Crepe
    Mont blanc
    Roll cake
    Cream puff

refreshing summer menu:
    Jelly
    Sorbet

Exotic Asian sweets:
    Shaved ice
    Tapioca/boba milk tea
    Coconut milk with Tapioca (or tapioca pudding)
    Dimsum (steamed buns)
    Moon cake
    Colorful Sticky rice layer cake (seriously google it. They're pretty and delicious)
    Japanese dango (three colors- pink, green white on a stick)

That's all I can think of right now.

I really like the fairytale theme but it's a pity that all the items costs so much gem I cannot afford ;A; I wish there would be some more items we can buy with in game coins or less gems (or maybe quests?)

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast