Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggest New Items and Themes

Let's have a Father's Day Theme. I love my Mother, more than anyone. Gold Bless her Soul. But, Father's Day is so often overlooked.

Perhaps for a food item a nice Dagwood Sandwich, or a 3ft Sub Sandwich, or both??

Have some nice golf clubs as a special floor item, to set in one corner, so dad always can just pick up and go golfing?

The Restaurant could have a nice Recliner as a floor prize, too, and the ''customers" could actually sit in the chair, and eat, while relaxing in front of one of those big screen TV's that are already available.

A Special Wall item: a Plaque: "World's Greatest Father"' maybe even code it so that a player can insert the name of their father in the plaque details. ???

For a dessert, my dad loves Ice Cream! Maybe add a Father's Day Flavor of IceCream to the same machine that makes the root beer floats.

Steak & Eggs Father's Day Meal could be cool, too.

Maybe some other players have some more options for this great day.

Banned
    Why don't make a summer recipe?Like Popsicle,Beach Sausage,Summer Cone,Wave Juice etc.and summer theme Decoration:Beach umbrella,Beach tile,Palm tree,Hanging Sun,Wooden Door.

How about a Middle Eastern theme? I don't remember any and we already had two Asian themes. Could include Persian carpets and magic lamps and for recipes perhaps Falafel and Shawarma.

New Resident
    I love the futuristic theme! I'd like to see a futuristic dj as well as a futuristic juke box. But not in the gift boxes...those aren't worth the gems (sorry Team Lava).

new drinks. how about root beer or mountain dew, ginger ale, lemonade, milk, juice

shish kabob
    baked ziti
    hashbrowns
    sausage
    pancakes
    fish and chips
    fried dough
    oatmeal

Farm Supplier
    kimeliciouse
    Ok "TL Development team" the Aussie flag came second in your poll by under 1%... Are we considered worthy now?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetra View Post
    Why don't make a summer recipe?Like Popsicle,Beach Sausage,Summer Cone,Wave Juice etc.and summer theme Decoration:Beach umbrella,Beach tile,Palm tree,Hanging Sun,Wooden Door.
    Great idea!! I live in St Augustine Beach so I love this idea, definitely a bar...maybe a singer for entertainment. Would be amazing if we could have outside seating...that where I'd place my singer!! Tiki torches!! Oh yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blbarb11 View Post
    Australian theme pls. I was thinking the Aussie flag in honor of my wonderful nbrs down under, but after reading the above posts it would be awesome to bring a little of Australia to memes cafe. My dream is to one day visit Australia. Thanks TL I know Aussie items are so to be available xxx
    i would love that!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMoppets View Post
    i would like to see Leather sofa's, Wood table's, Leather Chairs' Wood plants, Wood lamps, Wood windows, Wood Counters, Wood floor, same kind of colour and wood like the renissance table. A bar with cocktails ect.
    oooh pub leather style theme, come on teamlava!

i want to see icecream van tables with umbrellas on top a bbq theme, fish theme so like fish wallpeper something to go with the new fish counter, wood floors, glass theme so like glass counters, glass chairs, glass bar ect make it retro style yeah baby! lol

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast