Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggest New Items and Themes

Farm Supplier
    Australian flag

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see pastel colors, like in bakery.

Musical instruments, and people playing them, like a guy playing a black grand piano, a lounge singer with a band, a string quartet and a jazz band.

A lily theme, with tables and chairs, lily flowers, lily table cloths.

A monster theme would be cool, outside of haloween, maybe add some zombies.

A magical theme, with witches and wizards.

How about an Australian theme, with kangaroos and koalas. Aboriginal waiters, kookaburras, emus, didgeridoo band, barbecues.

Only a small thing but I'm surprised neither RS or BS have rugs for the floors or maybe a welcome mat

Rhino Keeper
    Beach or outdoor wallpaper for the restaurant. You already offer it for the Bakery, so it's not like you have to create something new. Just offer the same thing for the restaurant.

Rhino Keeper
    Select the counter you want to put the food on..... similar to FS where you select the rack for the clothes.

Banned
    An Indoor Door,Openable inside,and it's use to make Diffrent rooms inside restaurant.

Farm Supplier
    Can U do some Indian recipes as well?

I would like to see leather chairs, leather sofa's wood counters, glass one, more plants ect..

Rhino Keeper
    Why does BS get such cool updates while RS gets ugly stuff? BS gets a full line up of beach & pool decor while RS doesn't even get outdoor wallpaper to go with the resort tables. BS gets a really cool line up of Olympic decor while BS gets ugly brown wallpaper. What gives? I have $4.5 million & 40 gems to redecorate RS, but can't find anything worth spending the money on. Why not give both the same stuff? That way we can design each in a different way, but as equally cool. RS is not cool.

Plz add more more food for the regular stove..