Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story- New Goals More goals added 5-30/6-22

The Honorable Panda
    I had issues with my fairy egg goal, and now my goals are gone too.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    My goals are gone!

Nightclub Owner
    That isn't the only thing messed up. One of my habitats won't reflect the "play". It lets me click on it, gives me the coins, then reverts back as if it hadn't been played with at all. This just started happening as soon as the goals went "poof". I've uninstalled and reinstalling it now, since moving that habitat hasn't resolved the issue. Hopefully whatever TL is doing isn't going to mess up all my other habitats and have them all reverting back and not giving us the coins for "play", like was happening previously.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    That isn't the only thing messed up. One of my habitats won't reflect the "play". It lets me click on it, gives me the coins, then reverts back as if it hadn't been played with at all. This just started happening as soon as the goals went "poof". I've uninstalled and reinstalling it now, since moving that habitat hasn't resolved the issue. Hopefully whatever TL is doing isn't going to mess up all my other habitats and have them all reverting back and not giving us the coins for "play", like was happening previously.
    Is it over towards the top right side of the first island?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Is it over towards the top right side of the first island?
    Yes, and it's still happening. I moved it so it wasn't right in the corner, but it's still happening. Is there a problem with that spot?

Senior Moderator
    Yes, and it's still happening. I moved it so it wasn't right in the corner, but it's still happening. Is there a problem with that spot?
    Yes, there is. Can you screenshot the sparkles please? I needed others to contribute - I think BP thought it was just me lol.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, there is. Can you screenshot the sparkles please? I needed others to contribute - I think BP thought it was just me lol.
    Sent in a PM, but I was tempted to not do it and allow BP to think you're nuts. Tempting.....................

Senior Moderator
    Sent in a PM, but I was tempted to not do it and allow BP to think you're nuts. Tempting.....................
    Thanks for them! It's a slightly different spot then mine, but very close. Maybe something changed. I'll need to check my game now
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for them! It's a slightly different spot then mine, but very close. Maybe something changed. I'll need to check my game now
    Nothing changed, I did have it in the exact corner and it was happening. I moved it towards the others, or if you go into your game go to my island and you'll see where it is now, but it stopped happening there. When you asked for the pics, I just moved it over a bit and it started happening again. That whole area seems to be problematic.

When I have time tomorrow I'll move my stuff around and throw a farm, nest, or my evolver/breeder over there and move my habitats into the other areas. I don't like how they are now, but that whole corner seems to be a problem. I'm nervous about what it would do to a breeder/evolver so maybe I'll chance it with one of my farms instead. I have enough of those.

Senior Moderator
    I placed flowers on my spot originally. It's the seventh from the right, second in (I think). If you look at mine now, it's where there's an empty spot, but stones on one side and flowers on the other. If the pattern was finished, the flowers should still be there. But I kept thinking a habitat had sparkles, so I sold the flowers to get rid of them.
    Contact me by PM

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast